But I think you could save my life

Adam's: POV

"Oh Thomas, I didn't know." I said shocked, and hugged him tight. "It's okay, you would loved him, and his name was Edward." replied Thomas. Just then came Charlie into the livingroom. "What has happened?" he asked worried, and sat down at the couch. "You and and Luna would've a little brother, Thomas was pregnant when Sauli turned him into a vampire, but his child was killed." I said sadly. "Oh dad, I'm so sorry." replied Charlie, and give him a hug too.

A few hours later

"I have to find Klaus, but I'll be back soon." I said, and kissed my husband goodbye. "Be careful!" replied Thomas, and I nodded. I got a message I would, meet in at Mystic Grill. "I've heard your daughter is dying." said Klaus. "I need the cure, only your blood can save her." I replied. "I don't give it for free!" said Klaus strictly. "If I do it, will you give me the cure?" I asked coldy. "Sure!" he said, and gave me a box with the cure.

I returned home and left the box on the table, before I went back to the Grill. "You are so easy to persuade!" said Sauli, and smirked. "You killed my child, my son." I shouted angrily. "Thomas has finally tell you the truth, after all these years." said Sauli, and emptied a glass with whiskey. "Remember our agreement, otherwise you never get to see your daughter again." replied Klaus threatening. I closed my eyes, and turned off my humanity. "Let the party started!" said Sauli happily.

Oh no, now it will be much harder to kill Sauli and Klaus, when Adam has no humanity. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~