Love to be loved by you

Thomas's: POV

"This is not you!" I said. "C'mon, turn off your humanity, and join us." replied Adam. "I will not do it again!" I said. "It's time to choose a side." replied Adam coldly. "No, it's time for you." shouted Luna, and killed Klaus with the silver stake, and stabbed Adam with vervain. We returned back home, and locked him up in the celler. I sat down at the floor next to the door.

"I want my lovely and caring husband back, the wonderful person who is, always here for me." I said silent. Suddlenly Adam woke up, and rushed up to the door. "Let me out, before I kill you." he replied threatening. "I'll let you out, if you turn on your humanity." I said calmly. "I will never do it!" replied Adam and laughed evilly. "Please!" I begged.

He closed his eyes, and opened them after an minute. I unlocked the door, and threw myself in his arms. "I'm so sorry!" said Adam, and kissed my lips. "I forgive you!" I replied, and kissed him back. "It's over now!" he said softly. Then he whispered something in my ear, and I smiled.

A few minutes later

"We will always have vervain close, and don't invite an unknown person, we know." said Luna. "Good girl, take care of you now." I replied fatherly. "Dad, you don't have to worry, Agnes will be here." said Charlie. "I know!" I replied, and we gave them a hug. "Do you two want to miss the plane to France?" asked Agnes. We said goodbye again, and walked out to the car. I know this will be fine.

Klaus is dead, and Adam is normal again. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~