Cause you're my child. You're my chosen.

Thomas's: POV

~Back in Mystic Falls~

"I'll visit some friends today." I said. "Okay, have fun!" replied Adam, and kissed my goodbye. I drove to the Salvatore's house, and knocked at the door. "Come in quickly!" said Janet, and I walked in with a confused look. "It's dark times now, no one is safe." she explained, and we went to the livingroom. "Hey Thomas!" replied Elliot happily. "Hey!" I said and sat down at the couch.

"Isn't a bit hot to wear a hoodie here?" he asked. "The reason I wear a hoodie is because I don't want to show my husband that I'm pregnant again, I was pregnant with our first child during the 1800s, and I told Adam I had an surprise for him, but when Sauli turned me into a vampire he killed my unborn child. I don't want him to suffer the same sorrow and pain if something happens to my baby." I said. "I understand, and we don't let anybody hurt you or your baby." replied Janet softly.

Janet and Elliot showed that they were also pregnant. We talked about they would be named, and they'd probably be best friends with each other. Suddlenly I felt a kick, and I smiled happily. "I know you would never leave me, I love you over all my heart, my Edward." I said.

Adam's: POV

"Welcome back home dad, and this is our new friend and band member Cara Gomez." said Luna. "Nice to meet you!" I replied and shook her hand. "Nice to meet you too." said Cara polite. "Agnes, can we talk with you?" asked Charlie, and they walked upstairs.

I went into my room, and started to unpack, Thomas's things from his suitcase. It was most shirts and pants. But then something fell to the floor, who caught my attention and I picked, up five empty blood bags. I really started to worry about how Thomas, he had act so strangely the past few days. It came up one reason in my head but it was impossible. We lost our angel 151 years ago.

I had no ideas for an flashback scene. Adam begins to suspect more that it's something that, Thomas is hiding for him. Thank you wolfiebearforever for letting me have your characters in my story. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~