Chasing after you is like a fairytale

Adam's: POV

"Just like old times!" I said, and helped my husband with his tie. "It will be so fun to experience the 1800s, again." replied Thomas. "The carriage is here." said Alexandra, her dark hair was curly and she wore a long yellow, dress with a green ribbon around the waist.

Thank you honey!" replied Thomas softly, and we walked out, and stepped inside the carriage. Luna's hair was set up in a bun, and she wore a purple dress. Charlie was dressed in Thomas's suit he had worn, when I proposed to him.

"This is so magical, they will also nominate the Queen and King of Mystic Falls." said Luna dreamly. "I bet it'll be you and Max." replied Charlie, and Luna hit her brother playfully on his arm. "You and Max are soulmates, just like me and Thomas." I, said with a smile. "I guess we are!" replied Luna.

"This will be the ball we never had!" said Thomas, when we danced. "Yeah!" I replied. "We haven't received any, invitation." said Neil jokingly. "Nice to see you again brother." I replied happily, and gave him a hug. "Where's my granddaughter?" asked Leila. "Over there!" I said.

Luna's: POV

"You're beautiful today!" replied Leila warmly. "Grandma!" I said happily, and hugged her. "I'm always near you and Charlie." she replied, and put back a strand of hair behind my ear. "I know, and I love your music box so much." I said, and explained that Charlie had found it in a second-hand, shop. "I'm glad you like it!" replied Leila.

"Who are you talking to?" asked Max. "No one, I am so sorry for what happened yesterday." I said. "It's okay, and I love you no matter what." replied Max, and took my hand. I just looked at him. "It doesn't matter that you are a vampire, because in my eyes, you're the same girl for me." he said, and kissed my lips. I started to cry of happiness and, kissed him back.

"Can we have your attention?" asked a girl. We turned towards the stage and, listened. "The Queen and King of Mystic Falls is...Luna Lambert and Max Ravenwood." she said. We went up to the stage, and she put a crown on our heads. This was the best day of my life.

Charlie's: POV

When I went to get something to drink, I heard Max talking to his dad. "I won't do it, she is my girlfriend." said Max. "Remember who you are!" replied Jonathan strictly. "Luna would never hurt me." said Max. "We are Ravenwood, vampires hunters." replied Jonathan.

How will this ends, and will Charlie tell the truth to Luna? I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~