We can be broken open

Alex's: POV

"Are you sure you feeling better today?" I asked, for the tenth time. "Yes, I had no fever in the morning." said Alexandra, and changed into gym clothes. After we were done, we went out. "Two rounds around the pitch!" replied our teacher Jim. When we ran our last round, something horrible happened. I turned around, and saw my best friend fall lifeless to the ground.

"Her heart has stopped, call for an ambulance." shouted a girl, and began cardiac resuscitation. Paramedics took over when they arrived. They brought in Alexandra in the car, and drove away. "But she's only fifteen years old!" said Jim confused. "It's a long story!" I replied, and picked up my phone.

"You and Thomas must comr to the hospital immediately, Alexa had a heart attack." I said, and heard how they started the engine. When they picked me up, I broke down. "She'll be fine!" replied Thomas calmly. "I can't lose her!" I sobbed. "I know!" he said softly, and gave me a hug.

Adam turned off the engine, and we went to the hospital. We had to wait for several hours in the waiting room, but finally came a doctor out. "We did everything we could, but it was too late." he said sadly. "Can we come in, and say farewell?" asked Adam, and he nodded. We went into the room, in a bed she lay pale and beautiful. "I can't believe she is gone." I said silent, and took her hand in mine.

"Maybe we can save her, but I don't know if it will work." replied Thomas, and bit his wrist, and brought it to her mouth. He took a deep breath, and broke her neck. "I trust you, it'll work." said Adam. "I hope you're right!" replied Thomas, and sighed. We took turns to watch over her, and for a moment we thought that it was too late.

But then she opened her eyes, and looked at us. Thomas gave her a blood bag, and smiled. "Welcome back sister!" he said.

Yay Alexandra is alive, and she's a vampire again. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~