Lullaby

Adam's: POV

"Happy Birthday honey!" I said happily, and lifted up my three years old daughter in my arms. "Presents!" replied Luna, and clapped her hands. "You're so funny!" said Thomas, and laughed softly. We walked down, and celebrate her. We had fun the rest of the day.

I sat up in the bed and sighed. "Is something wrong?" asked Thomas worried, and sat up too. "It's Luna's birthday today, she would be seventeen if she was still human." I said. "I miss her so much, I can't believe she turned off her humanity." replied Thomas. "We have to find her, I don't care what she says." I said, and stood up. Thomas nodded, and went up.

Luna's: POV

"Happy Birthday my darling!" said Max, and kissed me. "Thank you!" I replied happily, and kissed him back. "Your birthday breakfast is here!" said Arizona, and pushed a guy into the bar. "Thanks, I'm so thirsty!" I replied, and emptied him of blood. After that I started to sing For your Entertainment.

(This is Luna's favorite of her dad's songs)

"You are not allowed to leave the party, it's my best friend's birthday today." said Arizona to a young couple. "It isn't fun anymore, you just kill all the guests." replied the guy. "We will call the police." said his girlfriend coldy. "What a pity!" replied Arizona, and her boyfriend choked on his own blood, and the girl was stabbed to death. "Don't mess with us!" said Max, and smiled.

Max went to the counter and filled three glass with whiskey, and went back to us. "Let's propose a toast to my adorable fiancée, who's seventeen years today." he said, and lifted his glass.

For Luna!" replied Arizona, and we emptied our glass. Just then the door opened, and in came dad and papa.
You two are just in time for the party!" I said.

"What has happened here, and you're too young to drink." replied Adam strictly. "I'm not your perfect little girl anymore." I shouted, and before we disappeared, I threw a grenade with vervain towards them.

Will Adam ever get his daughter back, or will she forever live in the darkness? I have a question, what do you want the next flashback should be about, comment your suggestions down below. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~