QUITE UNFORTUNATELY...

When you realise that it's the end and everything fades away -BIAYE MARK

'Get up you sleeping camel'

'I can't, it's too hard' Marshal rolled across the large bed.

The next thing he felt was ice cold water splashing down his back.

Arching his back, he jumped up startled, only to see his housekeeper Margaret staring at him accusingly.

Marshal looked at her with fire burning in his eyes.

'How can you be this wicked? I only slept for 9 hours' he said, looking at his wristwatch.

'Marshal Collins we arrived here by midnight, now look at the time, its 3 in the afternoon!

Marshal slammed his head into the pillow.

'It's called jet lag, woman' he said while trying to get up.

For 20 years of his life, this woman named Margaret has made his life a living hell.

Margaret with her big square glasses and old gowns which reminded him of the Governesses which existed in ancient Britain.

But he couldn't fire her, who else would make him the best sandwiches the world had ever seen?

She looked at him again, 'I hope to see you showered and ready in 30 minutes or you'll be late for your show AGAIN' and with that, she marched out slamming the door.

Marshal got up from the bed staggering into the bathroom. Hot water running down his body, Marshal did something he usually never does, like ever.

He thought of his life.

Both parents' dead, he would be out on the streets if not for Mr Stones and his wonderful voice.

Instead, the world loves him, at least the person they see every day on their television screens.

'Oh well, I make them scream, they give me money everyone's happy'.

Sighing, he got out of the shower and back into his room.

Putting on his favourite Adidas sportswear, he left his room whistling. Entering the kitchen, he grabbed his sandwich which was already made. Stepping out, he stopped abruptly when he saw his two personal guards.

'No guards today, I'm gonna see this island. Too bad, but the fans just gotta wait'. the guards looked at each other and shrugged, remaining where they were.

Sneaking away as quietly as possible, he left the house unnoticed.

He started walking down the first road he saw.

It was autumn, every step he took, he felt the wheezing of the dry leaves on the floor.

'Clinetower' he thought aloud. This little island, he still didn't understand why his agent thought it would be a good idea to come to this petty town which had no attractions.

He couldn't wait to go back to Brookstone.

'Well, I can survive for two days here, I hope they don't have mosquitoes... at least they have a beach'. He said out loud

Then it clicked! The beach! it sounds like an awesome idea. All of a sudden, Marshal felt like his soul had connected with the beach. Now all that remained was to find it. He kept on walking until he got to the end of the road.

The road suddenly opened up to a busy area. 'Must be the market'  he thought.

He approached the first shop he saw and peeped inside.

'Hey mister, what do you think you're doing?'.

Marshal turned around and saw a man? Woman? He had absolutely no idea. The creature in front of him has clear crystal blue eyes and looked so much like a girl, but the complicated issue was that the creature was dressed in man's clothing.

For the first time in his life, the great Marshal Collins was dumbfounded.

'Uh...' was the first thing that came out of his mouth.

'What? never seen a girl before?' the creature spoke.

'Oh, so you're female, I'm Marshal Collins. I guess you already know me' he said flashing his famous trademark smile.

However, the creature seemed to be immune.

'You're who now?' asked the female in male's clothing. Marshal looked like a bomb had dropped in his pants. 'You do not know who I am?'

'Not a clue'

She really looked confused, thought Marshal. Marshal hasn't introduced himself to anyone in a long while that he couldn't remember how it was done. 'I'm Marshal Collins, the Marshal Collins and you are?'

'Anastasia' she replied.

He gave her a quizzed look. 'Like the drug that is given in a hospital?'.

She slapped her forehead 'that's anaesthesia, what kind of dumbass are you?' Marshal opened his mouth and closed it back.

'Anyway, what do you want?'

'Am looking for a beach nearby', mumbled Collins in a voice quite foreign to him. 'Take the first turn left, you're close by. See you later'. She turned in her men's boots and went into the shop banging the door after her.

Shaking his head, he shook himself out of his trance like a dog shaking water off its fur. 'Bloody hell, that is some creature'.

He started on the road turning left on the beach and then he saw it...the beach. It looked so beautiful and peaceful. He quickly pulled his shirt off and dived into the water.

He swam for a while and then perched himself on a rock to rest. Admiring the sun, he thought of the 'thing' he had just encountered.

'What was her name again?' He couldn't even remember, all he remembered were her eyes.

He moved his leg and placed it on the edge of the rock trying to stand. The rock grumbled and broke off.

Without warning he fell like a tree chopped down, peeeeeeewwwwww...and hit his head on the rock into the water unconscious.

A minute later...

He was dying, he could feel it as he struggled to breathe in the water. He had swallowed a lot of water already. He managed to reach the surface. But then he felt a pull on his leg.

He looked down and saw it was a reed holding him back. He was losing strength.

So this is how I  die he thought, in a small miserable island named Clinetower after meeting the blue eyed creature.

He felt his eyes closing and his strength fail him. With a last minute attempt, he lifted his hands across the surface of the water and it sank back slowly.

He felt the heavy ripple of the water around him as he slowly lost consciousness.