A TRIP TO BELGIUM

Hey people!

Sorry it's been a while

Been unmotivated for a while.

Been writing this chapter for three days because of lack of motivation

Enjoy!

Hope it's good!

A poet once said “just when you think the darkness is too thick and unescapable, then comes the burning light showing the path out to the best version you could be”

That unfortunately didn’t apply to Marshal Collins. As he stared at the huge screen and faintly heard the crowd start ringing out boos, he felt his whole world melting like a candle right in his palm. Just like a candle melting in one’s palm, it came with the sharpest of pain, one he had not known existed.

He stared at the screen for 5 seconds but to him, it seemed that time had grown old since he last looked up, when time was just been conceived. The stage went dark as Marshal fell to his knees utterly defeated.

                           **************

Ana’s eyes remained open and her arms frozen on Barry strong arms as his soft lips continued moving in a well worked rhythm forcing her lips to move gently on his.

‘Stop’ she muttered inaudibly against his lips. However, Barry just kept on kissing her and her mouth responded parting slightly to allow him nibble on her lower lip.

Ana’s eyes fluttered as the kiss got even deeper, Barry’s tongue slowly grazing hers in a playful manner. She didn’t even notice the camera in the room turn towards her as her body responded to the kiss that is until the lights went off.

Ana’s eyes flung open as the spell broke. Her arms finally finding enough strength, she pushed him back with every muscle in her arms. Barry broke the kiss reluctantly pulling away.

‘Barry that was a mistake’ she whispered cleaning her lips with the back of her palm.

‘It didn’t seem like a mistake a moment ago’

Ana stared at his masculine form in the darkness.

‘It’s never happening again’

‘We’ll just see about that’

‘my tongue is on fire Wellis’ Stacy said fanning her mouth, her face red as she felt the full force of the pepper hit her.

Wellis chuckled. ‘I thought you were a tough lady’

Stacy glared at him.

‘This has nothing to do with being tough. I mean, its pepper’ she said before sneezing.

Wellis just kept on grinning.

‘It’s good to know something as small as pepper can do this to you’ Wellis said eating his last piece of chicken.

‘I have no idea of what you are talking about’ she said trying to look composed and cool. Worked for only a second though as the next muffled sneeze escaped from her nose which led to Wellis’ outburst of laughter.

‘Oh shut up’ she said before her mobile phone started vibrating on the table.

‘Do you actually have to pick that?’ Wellis asked gently.

‘Yup’ she said popping the last letter.

‘Stacy mark?’

Her slight smile slowly disappeared and Wellis got a sick feeling deep down in his stomach that something was terribly wrong.