HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello wattpaders!!! Thank you so much for the many views and votes. This story is about to get real...I would appreciate your votes and comments, constructive criticism will be awesome.

Alot of spanish words in this chapter

Dios- God

Puede alguien que acaba de matarme ya - can someone just kill me already?

Buen senor - young sir

Realmente tengo que ir ahora - i really have to go now

No puedo creer que su - i cant believe it's you

Eres tu! - it is you

Tell me what you think of this chapter, ENJOY

UMESI_JNR

1962, MADRID, SPAIN

'Dios! puede alguien que acaba de matarme ya?' Margaret Valerie Alvarez thought to herself.

The man who sat across her however seemed oblivious to her thoughts and likely disgusted expression. He seemed rather pleased that he had landed a beautiful damsel and so, he had taken upon himself to tell her everything about himself, including the most interesting parts; how he prefers to be positioned when using the toilet, also how he remarkably can stay up to 5 days without brushing his teeth.

He had also to her utmost delight followed the movement of everything that wore a skirt with his eyes, at one point, she wondered if his eyes would roll back in his socket balls but she concluded his eyes must have years of experience in this sports, maybe they had even won an olympic medal in it. The terrible thing, though is that she had tried every method known in the girl's guide on how to escape for a disastrous date but the man hadn't budged.

'Now, am sure I haven't told you of how I went to Russia during the Second World War! I was a soldier then and I took down 20 men in one ambush' he said looking rather pleased with himself.

Maggie rolled her eyes. It was a Monday afternoon in the beautiful city of Madrid, the wonderful smell of Croquettes filled the air and the whole city seemed to be bustling with life. It was rather unfortunate that she had found herself in this precarious situation.

'Buen senor, realmente tengo que ir ahora' Maggie said with a look on her face that was supposed to favor her request. However the young gentlemen with his big tummy and untrimmed moustache whose name was Nicholas didn't look so happy.

'Didn't I tell you not to speak Español around me, it scares me' he said and immediately, two drops of tears fell and before Maggie's square shaped glass eyes, he started sobbing loudly, his big tummy bouncing as he cried.

'Am sorry, please stop crying' Maggie tried to console him.

He looked at her hopefully 'does this mean you will stay?'

'Fine' Maggie muttered with frustration written all over her expression and she slumped down in her chair as Nicholas rumbled further rubbish from his mouth. Maggie wished she had never listened to her sister when she encouraged to go for this blind date. She made a mental note to kill her with the longest kitchen knife she could find.

'No puedo creer que su!' Maggie looked up to see a young woman that looked slightly younger than her grinning at her. She has long blonde hair and bright green eyes that reminded Maggie of emeralds. She was a stunning woman, with a pronounced widow's peak outlining the sheer volume of her hair. Maggie liked her instantly. However though, Maggie had absolutely no idea what she was talking about.

Eres tu!, 'we have been looking for you everywhere after you ran away from the mental home' the young lady said reaching for her wrist and dragging her off the table.

'What is going on here? are you okay?', Nicholas said also standing up.

'Play along, am trying to save your life, the blondie whispered to Maggie and in that moment, Maggie Valerie Alvarez went mad.

Taking the fried milk that was the dish ordered on the table, she deposited it on Nicholas head.

That serves him right, Maggie thought with a smirk. Then she started making little monkey noises while the blondie quickly carried her away muttering her apologies to Nicholas out of the fanciful restaurant while Nicholas stood there confused and shocked.

As soon as they got out of the restaurant, the blondie burst into laughter.

'That was epic, did you see the look on his face?' she said in a rich Spanish accent.

'Yea', Maggie said smiling, 'he looked like he had just seen a demon with four heads'.

'We should do that again sometime' she said with a bright smile. 'By the way my name is Amelia, Amelia Isabella Acosta and you are?'

'Margaret Valerie Alvarez' Maggie said beaming.

'It's an honor to meet you' Amelia said.

'Hope you guys didn't scare the young man to death, I would asked if your plan succeeded Amelia, but there's no need, I can see the results right here'.

Maggie and Amelia both turned to see a devastatingly handsome man smiling straight at Amelia. Amelia ran in his arms and gave him a quick kiss. Turning back to Maggie, she said with cheeks pink as roses, 'Margaret meet my fiancé, Diego Francisco Collins'. 

El FIN...hope you enjoyed it...the next chapter will be here on thursday

See ya later

UMESI_JNR