THE ADAM'S FAMILY

Hello people!

So one of my friends is crazy about shipping couples

So who would you ship?

I'll be happy to hear what you think

It's a brand new chapter.

I hope you enjoy!

The first rains of the year slowly trickled down as the massive plane owned and controlled by British Airways touched down at Heathrow airport, gliding majestically over the smooth surface flagged down much to the delight of the exhausted passengers.

'Finally!' Maggie shouted throwing her hands up in exasperation as other chuckled and grunted their approval at her exclamation.

The passengers walked slowly and gradually went through all protocols before they headed to the room where they would receive their luggage.

'Everyone with their luggage?' Stacy asked raising her voice slightly to be heard over the crowd

The words 'check' ran across the entire crew members who looked eager to get out of this area and just crash into their beds. However, things weren't going to be that straight forward.

'I can't find my bag!' a voice shouted from the middle of the crowd as everyone turned around slowly to see who had exclaimed. All eyes finally landed on Ana who had a pretty worried look on her face.

Stacy let out a deep breath as a big vein appeared and ran down her forehead.

'Have you checked again? How does the bag look like?'

'It's green, pretty overloaded and old. Trust me, it cannot be mistaken for another luggage' she said talking pretty fast and touching her front hair.

'Calm down Ana, I'm sure it's fine' Wellis said with a comforting look in his eyes.

10 minutes later

'What do you mean you left it back at Brookstone?' Ana shouted at the airline official who looked rather surprised himself.

Huffing and muttering very unladylike words, Ana started to pace back and forth.

'Relax Ana, I'm sure we have more than enough clothes that can fit' Stacy said trying to reassure Ana.

'Look at what I wear! Nothing fits me because I don't wear all that mushy gushy girly clothes. I wear baggy jeans and sweatpants not gowns and dresses. This is just terrible! Why did this had to happen to me? Why not...'

Ana felt strong hands grip her shoulders and turn her around.

'Take deep breaths Ana, I'm sure they can do something about it. You can manage with some of my clothes still it's all sorted out. Just calm down' Wellis said still holding her shoulders but softly. Ana's big blue eyes softened as she slowly trusted her best friend's words.

'What can you do to get it back?' Stacy asked the official in a calm voice.

The official still red from the reaction of Ana quickly replied after hastily punching some keys into the computer in front of him that they could get it in five days.

Stacy, Wellis and Ana walked out of the office together. Everyone has gone to the hotel already so they starting walking towards the car when they saw someone leaning against a pole, looking tired and sleepy.

ClineTower जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें