TROUBLE, CHAOS AND CONFUSION

Hey wattpaders!!!, am sorry, it's been a while. Things have been really hectic and I haven't had time to publish since last time.

I'm back now!

With a new chapter.

Enjoy!

I had come to understand why people love flying, it was absolutely amazing, the thrill of being in the sky, seeing the clear blue skies and the nature of the helicopter was just exquisite. However, Ana wouldn't say the same.

She had a bucket in between her legs and her face was down as she vomited again.

'Am so sorry' I said to her. She looked up, her eyes hazy from the constant vomiting.

'Remind me never to fly again' she said just before the next wave hit her.

 I chuckled.

'Who would believe that the girl with the sharp tongue and ....' Mr. Stones looked at her dressing one more time. 'And rather ridiculous dressing can't manage flying'.

Ana rolled her eyes.

'Yup, I just confirmed you are far from being a gentleman'. Mr. Stones turned his back towards them.

'Get into your seats, we're landing in 5'

The helicopter slowly made its way slowly across the city and descended directly on top a skyscraper with a very large 'H' on top.

The air parted as it finally rested on the building. There was someone waiting there, a girl or was it a lady? The breeze blew her hair all over the place and she stood with her hands folded.

I slowly got out of the helicopter followed by Ana who was eager to get off and far away from it.

Mr. Stones walked briskly towards the girl and I saw Mr. Stones smile. I had no idea he has the facial features or necessary muscles to form a smile, I guess I was wrong. Getting to her, he embraced her. I walked slowly towards them and I saw her face more clearly.

She had long hair and brown eyes and she was looking at me and Ana and looking back at Stones with confusion written over her face.

Mr. Stones turned so that most of them were facing us.

'David, I would like you to meet Stacy Mark'.

I extended my hands which she shook firmly. I looked at her in the eyes for the first time. She had cool grey calculating eyes which gave the impression she was looking into my soul.

Her eyes left me and light up as she took in Ana, she extended her hand and shook her.

'Nice to see a new face around, especially a female one. It gets boring around here. What's the name?'

'Anastasia, but you can call me Ana' Ana smiled. I could tell she already liked Stacy.

Mr. Stones coughed. We all looked at him.

'Stacy, this is David, David Wellis, my grandson'.

Stacy eyes widened.

'The grandson?'

'Yes'

She looked at me again, this time even deeper.

'Looking forward to working with you' she said with an amused tone, almost like she was deciding if I was worthy enough.

'Mr. Stones, where on earth have you been!'

There was something about the voice I just heard, something that spelled trouble, chaos and confusion. The owner of that voice was someone I didn't want to see for a long long time.

But there he stood without a care in the world.

Looking back, we all saw him;  Marshal Collins stood grinning like a child.

UMESI_JNR