THE BEGINNING OF THE END

Holla readers!

It's a new chapter!

Remember to tap that little star button if you like the chapter!

Enjoy!

Quote credit: Tessy5067

WELLIS’ POV

I used to think I would spend my entire life in Clinetower, you know the usual – get a job, marry and have children. Maybe I would leave Clinetower once or twice. Maybe when I leave for my honeymoon or something.

Little did I know that my life would change so drastically in just a few weeks and now here I was, on a plane heading towards the United Kingdom with one of the most popular musician of this era. Some life uh?

Now all I had to do was to find a seat. Unfortunately for me, everyone was paired up. Ana sat with the new boy Barry, Marshal sat with Katherine who kept trying to make conversation with Marshal whose eyes however were fixed on the back of Ana’s head. His face was uninviting too. His jaws were set like he was about to go to war.

I released the breath I was holding, still looking for a seat. I hadn’t seen Stacy since we got on this plane. I could spot the air hostess looking at me with a confused look.

‘Wellis’

I turned and saw Stacy looking at me with a smirk on her face.

‘Lost already?’

I snorted.

‘You wish’

I could see the seat next to her was empty.

‘Wellis, could you take a look at your ticket to find your seat?’ she said stifling a laugh.

I looked at my ticket curious to see what I had missed and saw it clearly.

‘6E’ I said looking up. 6E was clearly written just above the empty seat next to Stacy.

‘Oh’ was the only one that left my mouth as I quickly sat down before the air hostess would tire of my hilarious behavior.

‘Fasten up boy, this should be a long trip’ Stacy said smiling and putting on her headphones.

I fastened my seatbelt and looked at Stacy who seemed very vibrant today. I wished the way she looked right now would last forever.

                       *******************

Ana settled in her seat. She had three big packs of chewing gums with her. Maggie had recommended them after she explained to Maggie about her flight fears.

She’s been munching one away and with music blasting through her ears, it seemed to be working so far. Her eyes were closed and her thoughts were swimming in her head but the sad thing was, they were drowning and she couldn’t save them.

She felt the music in her ears slowly die down and her eyes snapped open. She looked around to see why her headphones has suddenly lost it sound, then finally glanced at the headphones and saw someone has decreased the volume.

Her eyes narrowed at Barry who was smiling at a movie he was watching. She slowly put on her headphones and increased the sound, waiting for the invisible being to perform its magic again. Her eyes closed after some moments as she soaked in the music.

The volume slowly died again. Frustrated, she let out a very unladylike growl and dropped the headphones into the chair. Then she saw Barry smirking at the television and smiled mischievously.