IT'S SO ON, DUMBASS

2000 reads!!!, thank you so much guys

Couldn't have done this with you.

Am pleased to announce that we are now in the top 600 in the humor category!

Your votes and comments is the source of this achievement so keep it coming!

Enjoy and I hope you giggle a lot!

I kept on smiling but the looks the rest were giving me looked weird to say the least. They looked at me like I had suddenly grown a second head.

'You want us to go to Mexico?' Marshal asked me slowly.

'Yes, why not?'

'What language do they speak Wellis?'

'Spanish'

'What language do we speak?'

'English'. Marshal raised his hands in the air trying to show the difference between the two languages.

'Doesn't mean they don't love your music'

'How can you be so sure?' Stacy asked with a brow raised. I immediately opened my phone to the video I had recently downloaded. It opened showing girls singing Marshal's songs even though most of them didn't even understand what they were saying.

'Am surprised Stacy, that you do not even know Marshal's fan base, I said mockingly. Stacy smiled at me with cold eyes and said nothing. I had this feeling I just messed with the wrong person.

'Okay fan base check, what about the food?' Ana said folding her hands.

'I checked for that also. Not that it's important' Ana held her chest in feigning that she was hurt by what he had said. Marshal just rolled his eyes.

'Mexico is home to lots of exciting dishes like the chicken, chili and cheese quesadillas, crispy chicken mini-tacos, salsa an...'

'Say no more, when do we leave?' Ana asked, her eyes shining.

'It's amazing how you remain this slim with the amount of food you consume, by now you should be the size of a balloon', marshal said smirking.

'You are just jealous because you have been on a diet for the past 6 years. You have a sorry life.

Stacy smiled and said 'girl, where have you been on my life?'

'On a farm', I said smiling.

'Oh shut up, cow boy'

'So how do we tour the city and what cities are we actually visiting?' Stacy asked her arms folded.

'Okay, so the plan is, we move from Jalisco to Guanajuato, then to Guadalajara finally to the capitol'

'I like the sound of that, but what about the language issue'

'We have an interpreter' I said looking at Maggie. Your profile said you speak Spanish'

'Uhhmm, yes but it's been a while' Maggie said.

'We can manage, besides am sure we could get an interpreter over there'.

'Hotel?'

'Hotel riu in Jalisco, Hilton in Guadalajara, villa Maria Crisitina in Guanajuato and Las Alcobas in Mexico city' I finish effortlessly, proud of myself.