MISSION IMPOSSIBLE

Hello, my most precious readers!

3000 reads!! I can barely contain my joy!

Thank you all for reading despite your busy schedule!

A new chapter!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Enjoy!

The trip home was short as the sedan breeze through the metropolitan areas of Brookstone and finally arrived at the Stones' mansion. Ana got out first smiling and muttering 'it's good to be home'. Stacy got out and walked into the mansion, her hips swaying lightly. Marshal got out next, pressing his phone and almost bumped into the pillar outside much to Ana's delight.

'You know, I can just imagine the big bump that would have appeared on your fore head, you would have looked so pretty' Ana said smirking.

'At least one of us would be pretty' marshal said teasingly as he entered the house. Maggie stood by the door of the house and on seeing Ana ran forward and embraced her in an all-encompassing hug. Ana looked like she was about to burst.

'I thought we had lost you, poor child'.
'Good thing I didn't die' Ana said barely breathing.

'Uhmm Maggie? she can't breathe'.

Maggie quickly realized that this was in fact true as Ana was slowing getting weak in the knees. She left out a sigh of relief when Maggie released her from her iron grip.

'Oh, am so sorry, hope you are okay?'
'Its fine' Ana said quickly, the blood slowing returning to her face.

I stifle a laugh. I was happy things were coming back to normal. That was when Maggie decided to turn her attention to me.

'Lad, Mr. Stones said for you to see him immediately you arrive, he has some pressing issues to discuss with you'

'Oh' I said immediately getting nervous. Mr. Stones and I haven't had the opportunity to talk alone since I arrived and I didn't know how it would turn out. I just hope it would go realistically well.

'He's in his library, on the 2nd floor'. It was at that moment that I realized that I didn't have a clue on where the library was.

'Maggie, am not sure I know how to get there'

Mr. Adam, the butler appeared from the front door and an idea struck Maggie and her eyes widened.

'Mr. Adam, could you be kind enough to show Mr. Wellis here to Mr. Stone's library?' Adam smiled and bowed to the request. It was becoming clear that this man loved to flirt with the ladies indirectly.

'Well, I'll see you around Wellis, have some catching up to do' Ana said moving towards the door.

'Catching up with what?' I asked puzzled.

'Why, Dave my bed of course' she said before disappearing out of sight.

I shook my head and looked at Adam.

'Lead the way 'he turned and started walking. There was no bow this time.

The butler led me to a part of the mansion I had not explored yet; the left wing. All the rooms were located in the right wing. On the walls of the hall way were paintings and drawing of people who didn't look familiar to me. I stopped and looked at a particular picture which brought tears to my eyes.

'Mom'

Adam stopped and walked back to stand behind me.

'Yes, the lovely Miss Hannah it's a shame I never met her'