SHOCKED TO THEIR BONES

Hey people!!! Glad to be back with a new chapter!!!

Enjoy!!!

Votes and comments are appreciated!!

'Mr. Stones welcome back!! Where on earth did you go?' Marshal said, a smile still plastered on his face. However that smile slowly reduced as he approached us. He started approaching us rather cautiously.

Ana cursed under her breath in anguish. Of all persons to meet, it had to Marshal, she thought.

'You have no one else you could have met in this big city', another voice said to her.

The look on Marshal face has gone from a smile to a cautious look. Now he looked mortified.

'Uhmm, Stones why are this people here?'

Ana rolled her eyes. Mr. Stones cleared his throat.

'Well I assumed you guys have already met'

'They have?' Stacy asked, her eyes narrowing into slits.

'Oh yes we have, he's the dude I told you about, who preferred to stay in his tiny island'

'The name's CLINETOWER'

'The fanboy?'

'Fan what?' David asked, his eyes widening.

'Fanboy', completed Marsh looking rather pleased with himself.

'I am not a fanboy'

'Oh' Stacy said looking a bit confused

'And she is uhmm...' Marsh looked at Ana as if the answer to that question would grow on her forehead.

'Of course you can't remember my name'

'Do you have a name?' Marsh said looking amused. Stacy punched Marsh which made him growl in pain.

'Be nice'. Mr. Stones had grown pretty tired of this seemingly unending conversation, and he figured out a perfect way to end it.

Without another precious second wasted, Mr. Stones started walking towards the exit which led to his office. Then he turned and looked at them; confused, amusing, young lads and cleared his throat. They all turned towards him.

'Marshal, meet my grandson... heir to my empire. From now on, he is your agent' and without another word, he strolled out of sight leaving four people looking shocked to their bones.

                   **************
'No way in hell is he going to be my agent!'

'I don't want to his agent! it's like being his baby sitter!'

'What does being an agent involve?'

'Do they sell pancakes around here?'

Mr. Stones took a puff from his cigar. He had missed it so much during the flight. He was finally united with his baby. He looked up and saw four anxious curious faces looking at him. He knew the coming months would be tough.

'He will be your agent Marshal because he had to learn and managing you is the best way for him to do that. Ironically, it's also the most stressful thing to do, and ohh, no buts'.

Marshal opened mouth which was getting ready to spill out its venom immediately closed shut.

'As for you', I do not believe that is a valid question but beautiful Maggie is always around to make such things'.

Mr. Stone's cheeks turned a taint red as Marshal and Stacy looked at each other knowingly.

'Did you just call Maggie beautiful?' Marshal leaned in closer, his green eyes sparkling.

'I don't repeat myself'

Stones looked at Wellis, 'we discuss that later but I can tell you that you are from this moment Marshal's agent, you are to plan his trips, his marketing, his sponsors...everything a superstar needs and you must make sure he stays a superstar'.

Looking next at Stacy, 'I believe that has answered your question.' Now please take my grandson and his attachment to the house, I have business to attend to.' With that, Mr. Stones left them for the second time that day frozen.

'Heyyyyy, he just referred to me as an attachment' Ana said after a minute had passed.

Marshal chuckled, she threw him a dead glare.

'Good to see you again blue-eyed creature'

UMESI_JNR