KATHERINE JONES (2)

Hello friends and wattpaders!!!

Believe it's been two weeks now since my last update.

Promising 4 new chapters this week!

More revelations...much more revelations!

If you think you understood Clinetower, think again!

Enjoy!

Stacy opened her eyes slowly and closed them back as the previous night came flooding back. It was all a dream, she told herself. She had not kissed Wellis and cuddled with him all night long. She had not felt his heartbeat next to hers the moment he kissed her forehead. She had not whispered "I love you" to him countless times just hours ago. She definitely wasn't lying on the bed with him right now.

She opened her eyes again and slightly frowned. Wellis was nowhere to be found. At least one thing she had prayed for had come through, she thought.

But why didn't she feel too happy about it? Stacy sighed as she turned on the bed not really wanting to get up from bed. How was she going to face him after what had happened yesterday? She closed her eyes, embarrassed to her bones. She heard the door to the room slide open and she closed her eyes even tighter.

'Oh God, please give me strength' she silently prayed. However she doubted God had any time for her considering all that she had done on her life. She felt even weaker.

'Hey, you are awake' his voice travelled to her very accommodating ears. She closed her eyes even tighter hoping that he would think her asleep and just leave her alone. However, life would not be so kind.

'Hey, I know you are awake. I saw you open your eyes just a moment ago' she heard him say slowly. Turning and covering her hands with both hands, she hid herself further away from him.

'Go away' she said still looking away from him. She heard him sigh and drop something on the table before sitting heavily on the bed next to her.

'Is this a girl thing?' he said, his voice laced with worry. Her hands immediately left her face but fortunately she still had her back to him.

'Is what a girl thing?' she asked rather hastily.

'This, you hiding your face from me and refusing to look at me' he said.

'Oh no' she attempted a laugh which came out rather awkwardly. 'I'm just... I have something on my face'

'Oh' he said. 'Are you okay?' he said sounding worried all over again.

'Of course I am. Why would you ever think I wasn't?' she said, laughing in a very weird and awkward manner.

'Stacy, would you please look at me?'

'I can't'

'Why?'

'I'm... I have...I...'

'Stacy, you aren't making much sense'

'I'm on my period!' she said suddenly.

'Oh' he said shifting a little bit from her.

'Yes, you see. Thought it might be disgusting you know, with the dark filthy...'

'Oh dear lord, that's enough details' David said sounding like he was unable to breathe.

'Yea and I don't have any tampons so my dress is all messed up right now. Want to take a look?'

'Alright that's it, I am leaving' David said getting up to leave much to the relief of Stacy. He was almost out of the door and Stacy was counting his footsteps when suddenly he stopped. Stacy felt the hairs on her hands stand as she waited to know why he stopped.

'uhmm, Stacy I actually came over to tell you I made breakfast, pancakes actually with omelets and a cup of tea' he said slowly as Stacy suddenly felt her stomach growl in reply.

'If for whatever reason your period happen to cease by some divine intervention, you can join me for breakfast. See you soon' he said sliding the doors behind him as he disappeared from view.

She groaned as she pounded her head in the pillow as her stomach further confirmed her fears. She was devastatingly hungry and he knew it. They had gone straight to bed after last night escapade. Now she was hungry and she was trapped, trapped between the devil and the blue sea.

*********************

Wellis had just finished his first two pancakes when Stacy came down finally, her hair wet from taking a shower. She walked confidently like she owned the hotel and took a seat next to him.

'Good morning Wellis' she said without looking up.

'Morning' he said pretending to cut his pancakes while he smiled to himself. With nothing else said between both of them, she took a piece of the pancakes and placed it on the plate before her. Wellis looked at her wondering how she had perfected the art of always been composed when out in public.

Stacy didn't look up until the pancakes hit her taste buds and then her face came up instantly.

'Wow, this is pretty amazing. I didn't know you could cook' she said looking pleasantly surprised at her new discovery.

'There are a lot of things you don't know about me Stacy'

'Oh do tell now' she said dropping her fork down on her plate'

Wellis smiled and took another bite from his pancakes as Stacy took a gulp of the water from the glass on the table.

'So did you find any tampons?' Wellis asked with a sly smile on his face. Stacy's choked as her eyes went wide and started coughing as Wellis started laughing.

'So not cool, so not cool David' she said looking away.

'Didn't know you could be so shy now, Stacy darling' he said looking at her, trying to catch her eyes.

Stacy just kept looking away trying to fight the smile that was slowing forming on her face. However, the smile was easily forgotten when she saw the face standing behind Wellis.

'Katherine...what are you doing here?' Stacy asked sounding unsure of herself. Katherine smiled sadly.

'I need to talk to Marshal' she said, her voice shaking.

'He's not here, but you can talk to me' Stacy said moving closer to her.

'I need to talk to him, I need to see him'

'Why? why do you want to see him?' Stacy asked, a silent cold fear growing deep in her stomach.

'I am carrying his baby Stacy, I am pregnant for Marshal'

A baby is on the way...

I love babies, do you?

Umesi_jnr