GURARA WATERFALLS

Enjoy.

The wind caressed the head of Mr. Stones as he stood in front of his car, holding his black pistol in his left-hand. He had a fixed growl on his face as dust rose high up in the air. The sound of tires screeching filled the atmosphere as the long line of white cars came to a stop.

The guards stepped out of the cars, and stood just behind their vehicles. Stones’ eyes narrowed slightly as he realized none of the guards had any gun visible which was very strange.

The last car came to a stop just in front of Stones, the dust dancing in the air as the car doors opened. Mrs. Rossi stepped out of the car looking absolutely gorgeous. She wore a silver gown which was cut short just after her knees. She looked breath-taking for a woman her age.

She looked round and stopped as she saw Stones standing alone, dressed formally as he always does, in his well-tailored suit. His eyes were as sharp as ever. She remembered the first time she met him in Algeria. She had secretly crushed on him because of how good-looking he was. Now she was going to kill him in cold blood.

Mr. Stones raised his eyes at her mockingly.
‘Where’s the boy? Where’s marshal?’ Stones asked searching the cars quickly for any sight of Marshal.

Rossi smiled at Stones but inside her, something wasn’t right. He was supposed to be dead.

Bezile had failed her, she thought to herself as she clenched her jaws. Seems she would have to finish this herself. Fortunately, she had kept a plan C just in case.

‘I want to see my daughter first’ Rossi said smiling rather arrogantly.

‘You know you have no bargaining power Rossi. You are completely surrounded. Your men are all dead. Every one of these hills are surrounded. Give us the boy and surrender, and just maybe I will let you live’ Stones said very calmly crossing his arms on his chest.

Rossi started laughing and shaking quite vigorously before she suddenly stopped.

‘How about a round of applause for that wonderful speech?’ she said clapping.

‘Do you really want to do this?’ Stones said actually looking pretty sad.

‘Just give me my daughter first’ she said extending her hands.

‘You would have to go through me first’ Stones said shifting to the door of the car till he was at the door itself.

‘So be it’ Rossi said smiling as her men behind the doors slowly lifted their hidden guns.

Mr. Stones smiled as he jumped into his car just the first bullet hit his car.

*************************
Bezile kept his hands up more men surrounded him. The gun remained firmly fixed on his head as they bound his hands together. Turning him backwards he finally saw her face, the one face that had tormented his dreams. He expected to see a smirk or a triumphant look on her face.
Instead he was met with an emotionless face as she stared at him and his scar in particular with such intensity that Bezile dropped his eyes to the ground.

‘I didn’t know I was such a good designer’ she said before turning away from him.
‘Take him to where the real battle will take place’ she said rather dismissively as she continued walking away. She stopped as something suddenly occurred to her. Turning and desperately looking around, she suddenly looked scared.

‘What’s wrong Chief?’ one of the guards asked her looking worried.

‘Where is she? Where is Ana?’

************************
Mr. Stones started the car as bullet kept on hitting the car at an alarming rate. The car was bullet proof but there is so much one car can take. He pressed at the accelerator as the car was in reverse and took the car far away from the bullets. The men stepped forward leaving the protection of the cars, eager to stop his escape. Suddenly Mr. Stones stopped and his lights went on.