TOURS AND NEWPAPER HEADLINES

Hey my wonderful readers!

It's a new chapter!

This chapter is dedicated to RachybabyNdulue

For her big heart and wonderful writing.

Enjoy!

MARSHAL’S POV

I sat on my bed, holding my head with both hands. My head weighed a ton or so it seemed to me. I had screwed up, real bad this time.

GROW UP, GROWUP… the words resounded in my head with each passing second. They didn’t understand me. They didn’t understand this was my way of coping with my many problems; not knowing my parents, putting the needs of millions of fans ahead of my own needs always. I couldn’t explain to them that I just needed to forget sometimes, forget reality. Ana reminded me too much of what I had always wanted, and that made Katherine a perfect first option.

She was beautiful, probably too beautiful and she was infatuated with me. It was an easy solution for me at that point. I just didn’t consider the consequences- the disgusted look on Stacy’s face, the balanced look of disbelief and pain on Ana’s face and the complete undisguised look of disappointment on Wellis’ face.

I had to set things straight, during this trip. We leave for London tomorrow and I wasn’t particularly looking forward to it. But now, the trip rested in the innermost part of my thoughts. I couldn’t wait to leave Brookstone.

                  *********************

Today was the 15th of March. It was also the day the whole crew were meant to leave. It was also on that fateful day that Marshal Collins decided to oversleep.

‘MARSHAL FRANCISCO COLLINS! GET UP FROM YOUR BED THIS MOMENT!’ Maggie roared with all her remaining strength in her lungs.

Marshal pressed his face into the pillow.

‘Just give me 30 more minutes’

‘No you are going to be late and considering the fact that you are following a commercial airplane, you cannot afford to be late’.

Marshal groaned as he felt the blanket pulled off his body.

‘Alright, alright am awake now’ marshal said holding his drooping hands up in mock surrender while yawning repeatedly.

Maggie eyed him one last time before leaving the room.

Marshal fell back on the bed and closed his eyes.

Here goes nothing, he thought to himself getting up from the bed finally and heading to the bathroom.

Marshal entered the sitting room to find everyone dressed and ready. Ana was dressed in baggy jeans and a blue t-shirt which combined wonderfully with her eyes. Wellis wore black jeans with a black shirt and jackets. There were about 17 people in the room including Maggie and the caretaker Mr. Adam.

‘Ah you finally decided to grace us with your most highly esteemed presence’ Stacy said stamping her feet on the ground. Marshal knew what that meant; he was close to being in big trouble.

‘I’m sorry guys, kind of overslept.’

‘Oh that’s okay, that happens sometimes’
Marshal, Ana and Wellis looked up to see who spoke and they were presented with a Hispanic guy who had the most beautiful smile that emphasized on his dimples. He had clear black eyes, the kind of dark eyes that confronts you with nothing but endless search in the bottomless abyss of his dark demons.