THE BLUE EYED CREATURE

Hey friends, I hope this chapter  make you all very happy!

If you love this chapter, please  vote and comment!

Let's take ClineTower higher in the rankings!

Enjoy!

15 hours later....

Andrew Caulkins woke up to hear the phone ringing loudly.

He groaned and rolled on his bed praying the phone shuts up.

He didn't sacrifice his sleep for anything in the world. It was the only time he got to see his late wife

Smiling at him, remembering the way she looked and smelt.

The phone rang again and to Andrews frustration seemed to ring even louder. Scratching his head and lifting himself to a sitting position, he picked up the phone with sleepy eyes.

'Mr. Andrew speaking'

'This is Mr. Stones'

'How can I help you?' Andrew said yawning

'I'm calling because there has been an accident'

Andrew sat up straighter, 'accident, where?'

'You mean who Mr. Andrew, it's your daughter'. Andrew's heart started racing; he had called her yesterday and everything was just fine.

'What's wrong with my daughter?'

'I don't have time to explain, a car is waiting outside to drive you to Brookstone. See you there'

And the line went dead after the click.

                                                                           *******************

The present

                                                                    MARSHAL'S POV

I have heard people say that time seems to stop for a while when faced with challenges. A lot of bad things have happened to me in life but the interesting part was, I had never witnessed them. The death of my parents, being homeless; I was all too young to understand then.

But as I knelt on the floor today shaking Ana to wake up, feeling the tears running down my cheeks, I realized that life wasn't all fun after all. It was serious and she was about to die before I had even gotten a chance to know her.

I could feel crowds slowly gathering, pictures being taken and people shouting my name but nothing mattered right now than seeing her blue eyes glare at me again.

'Ana, you have to wake up, please I beg you, I take it all back, everything I ever did to you...all the pranks everything' I sunk my head into her bloodied shirt and just lay there.

I could hear the sirens of an ambulance approach but I couldn't look up for fear that she would disappear and never return.

I could feel hands wrapped in gloves pull me away as I sobbed uncontrollably into the chest of the paramedic. Everywhere was silent, the world had just seen a different Marshal Collins.

Ana was lifted and put on a stretch slowly lifting her into the ambulance.

Everything suddenly went dark as I felt something jabbed into my neck.

                                                                       **********************

I woke up to see Wellis staring down at me, his eyes swollen and red like he had been crying all his life. I quickly averted my eyes.

'You know, Marshal I would have punched you in the face still you bleed if you weren't already on a hospital bed.'

I gulped because I had nothing to know.

'how could you let that happen to her, how could you be okay when she's lying there unconscious with wires and tubes all over her body?, ANSWER ME!!!

I shook with shock. Wellis looked capable of committing murder right now. He has a big vein pulsing straight down the middle of his forehead, but the only thing that mattered to me was that Ana was freaking alive and just maybe, I could see her face again but I dare not show my emotions in front of David.

'I'm sorry'

Wellis turned away from me, 'being sorry isn't good enough Marshal, you messed up too much with our lives'. I saw him clench his fist.

'if she ever survives this, I want you to stay away from her, don't say a word more than necessary to her, if you do, boy you don't want to know what's going to happen to your pretty face'

'Just give me a chance...'

'DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!! Wellis screamed at me, tears glistening at the corners of his eyes.

I heard noise and Stacy appeared a little scattered for the ever arranged Stacy Mark.

'It's okay Wellis', her voice was surprising soft. I wondered what had happened when I was unconscious. She reached him and pulled him away by the shoulder and out of the room.

Marshal sank deeper into the bed and felt hot and cold sensations run through his body. He didn't understand why Wellis was so mad at me, and most importantly he wondered how he was supposed to stay away from Ana when all he wanted to do was apologize to her forever.

Stacy entered the room again, a lot calmer and composed.

'How are you feeling?'

'Better'. She sighed

'Give Wellis sometime he'll come around, she's his best friend he's known her all his life, imagine if that happened to me'

I thought about it and concluded I didn't know what I'll do.

'I have to go now, Ana's dad is on his way and I have to explain to the poor man his daughter is fighting for her life'. Stacy turned to leave but I gripped her hand.

'How did she survive Stacy? I checked for a pulse and heartbeat, I felt none'

Stacy eyes narrowed.

'Her heart was beating when the paramedics got there'

She thought for a moment.

'Marshal, what part of her chest did you check for a heartbeat?'

I gulped, 'the right part'. Stacy rolled her eyes.

'You are so dumb, the heart is located in the left part'

I opened my mouth and closed it.

'You better rest Marshal Collins, you need it' she said walking out of the room.

As soon as I was alone, I pumped a fist in the air and closed my eyes smiling.

'You were wrong blue eyed creature, there was no need for you to eat that doughnut'.

UMESI_JNR