NIGERIA

HELLO WATTPADERS!!

ITS A BRAND NEW CHAPTER!!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. DONT BE A GHOST READER

DONT FORGET TO VOTE IF YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER!

WE JUST HIT 4000 READS!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT SHOWN

ENJOY!

CLINETOWER

'Put the gun down De...'

'Oh God, you better bring him back this instance or...'

He suddenly held his head as if he was hurting somewhere deep within. Sensing the opportunity to escape, Hannah looked sideways and saw a vase filled with flowers.

Running towards him, she hit him with it as hard as she could and the gun fell from his hand and she kicked it under the chair.

She then tried to run out through the front door. She was about to pull the handle of the door when she felt her hair dragged back roughly. He threw her carelessly and she hit the wall with her full force.

Coughing, she tried to stand. Coming towards her, he dragged her up and gave her two heavy punches, one landed on her jaw and the other connected with her stomach taking all the air from her lungs.

He put his hand on her throat and raised her up still her feet left the ground.

'I can't bring him back' Hannah said choking and dizzy from the effect of the blows.

He tightened his hold on her neck, the muscles on his neck bulging out.

'Please, don't kill me' tears threatened to fall from her eyes.

'Where is he going after London?' he asked tightening his hold further.

Hannah's face had turned pale, and her eyes were almost closing. He slapped her hard across the face.

'You better tell me if you want to live'

'Nigeria' she whispered faintly but he heard it loud and clear.

Removing his hands from her neck, she dropped with a thud and curled into a ball.

He walked quickly out of the house and banged the door so hard that Hannah thought the hinges would fall off.

'Dennis, please don't leave me, don't do this' she muttered inaudibly as she slipped in the realm of unconsciousness.

                                                       ********************************

ITALY

Mrs. Rossi sat on the balcony of her beautiful elegant mansion watching the sea waves crash into each other. She had her tea cup in front of her. But this time, there were two teacups. She was expecting a guest.

Her guard walked up to her and whispered something to her. She waved her hand at him and muttered

'Let him in'

The guard bowed and left.

Soon, he returned followed by a man. He had a nasty look on his face and a long ugly scar ran across his left cheek. He walked awkwardly and was stopped by a guard who searched him. Four penknives and two pistols were hastily removed from him as he growled at them with hate in his eyes.

'It's the normal protocol, so don't be too upset about it' Mrs. Rossi said smirking slightly

'I got your message'

'I can see you did Mr. Brown or should I say Bezile?' she said taking another sip of the tea as he approached her.

'How did you know that name?' he asked in a threatening voice.

'Relax, if you should raise a hand at me, you'll be dead before you blink'

He clenched his jaw as he realized he was heavily outnumbered.

'I did a little research on you, on your life as a drug lord and the origin of that nasty scar you possessed. Such a shame' she muttered sarcasm dripping from her words.

'Who are you?' he asked

Her smile disappeared.

'That's not important but I have something you would like to see' she said dropping a brown envelope in front of him.

He cautiously drew it closer to him while maintaining eye contact with Mrs. Rossi. Finally looking down, he tore open the envelope and spilled the contents.

Pictures taken showing a particular girl in different angles. His eyes widened and then he clenched his jaws even harder and murderous rage overwhelmed his face.

'Where is she?'

'Oh, she's somewhere, protected by one of the most powerful men in the world and also my worst enemy.'

'Tell me where she is'

She smiled.

'I want us to work together, together we are stronger. I know what she did to you, how she ran the knife over your face as she gave you that scar' she said her face neutral to a fault.

'I know you want her to suffer slowly and then you want to dissect every part of her then kill her. I want to do the same for this man who protects her. Help me and I'll help you kill her.

Bezile smiled as he looked down at the picture again.

'Who is this man that protects her?'

'His name is Mr. Stones, and oh she is no longer calling herself Miss Pillay'

He raised an eyebrow.

'Oh, what does she call herself?'

'Stacy Mark'

'This will be fun, when can we kill them?'

'So we have a deal?'

He smiled at her his eyes looking hungry, hungry for blood.

'You bet we do'

She smiled and drank the last contents of her tea.

'Well, you better get prepared. Nigeria is where it all goes down.'

UMESI_JNR