JUST PLAIN ME (2)

So I think my motivation is back.

Wrote this chapter under 20 minutes and I'm pretty sure it's an awesome chapter!

Tell me what you think!

Lots of juicy stuffs in this chapter.

Enjoy and please comment if you can!

‘Ana, let’s talk about this please’ David shouted as he got closer to where Ana was packing. She was still sobbing really loudly and each sob broke David’s heart.

‘Ana, please stop crying. Please listen to me’ David said in an exhausted voice, the stress of the day finally catching up with him. His fluffy hair was scattered and he looked extremely tired.

‘I screwed up Dave! I screwed up big time. I don’t know what I was thinking. Allowing him to kiss me, when Marshal was on stage. Marshal is gone, he’s hurt and he could be anywhere. It’s all my fault. I love him so much David. I love him so much’

David was besides her in a flash and she fell into his arms without a second thought, hugging him fiercely as he wrapped his arms around her.

‘No it’s all my fault’ he whispered.  ‘I brought you here, I turned our lives upside down when I accepted that offer. I should have stayed in Clinetower. It was selfish to bring you here.’

She let go of him immediately and looked at him in the eyes. Her teary eyes broke his heart.

‘It’s not your fault. I wanted to come, wanted to come so badly. You didn’t have to convince me. I was just scared for my dad. This is your birth right. You have to stay. I will kill you if you do not stay’

He smiled at her.

‘Do it for me. Do it for Stacy’

His smile faded instantly and his eyes lowered.

‘I don’t know Ana. She’s not who she wants us to believe she is. She’s cold, ruthless and a killer’ he said

‘You know you haven’t actually seen her kill someone before right?’ Ana said holding back a sad smile.

‘I know, but isn’t it obvious? The look in her eyes, her moves’ he said looking worried. Ana chewed the inner part of her lips thinking.

‘Just give her time, you don’t know her and please don’t judge her. I know she’s been through a lot. Marshal is her best friend. She’s known him all her life’

‘Okay. But is there nothing I can do to change your mind?’ he said searching her eyes for a spark in those eyes he had known all his life.
‘Nope, I have to go. Maybe I’ll be back but don’t wait for me’ she said smiling sadly.

Before David could respond, the room burst open and a flood of guards walked in just as Ana went to stand behind Wellis. They were being led by Stacy.

‘Ana, I’m sorry but you have to come with us’ the top guard which was well built said in a thick bass voice’

‘Why?’  Wellis asked very suspiciously.

‘Orders from Mr. Stones’ he replied without even pausing.

‘Why?’

‘Can’t say Mr. Wellis. Now please step outside’

‘Over my dead body’ Wellis said clenching his jaw.

‘Please Wellis step aside, they won’t hurt her. Please’ Stacy said in a hushed tone. Wellis turned to look at her.

‘Should have known you were part of this’ he said.

‘Wellis, stop being stubborn and step outside’ she said her voice a little louder this time.

‘Mr. Wellis, Mr. Stones predicted you would in fact react in this manner so he gave us orders to use all type of force necessary. His reason was you hate him already so what the hell’

‘Tell my grandfather he’s crazy’

‘Oh, I believe he said you would say that too. We are giving you just 10 seconds to step aside’

‘You would have to kill me first’

‘8, 7, 6’

‘Please Wellis, just let me go’ Ana whispered, close to tears.

‘5, 4, 3’

‘Wellis please, be kind to yourself’ Stacy said, her eyes desperate for Wellis to see reason.
‘Your time is up Wellis, step aside’

‘Touch me and I’d spit on your grave.’

The top guard just smiled. The next 2 minutes went pretty fast. It was quite unclear what happened exactly but Wellis lay unconscious on the floor, bleeding through the left eye. Stacy covered her eyes while Ana screamed still her voice could no longer be heard. She was grabbed by the guard and lifted up to his shoulders. Her screams could be held as she was carried all the way to the plane.

Stacy blinked back the tears as she bent and touched Wellis on the face. She stood up and punched in a number only she knew existed.

‘What do you want?’ Stones’ voice boomed through the speakers.

‘Where are you taking her?’

‘Nigeria, and I want you to tell your future husband to meet me in Nigeria’

‘I won’t tell him that. You mean the world to me but I have to disobey you.

There was a chill silence as Stones said nothing over the phone.

‘You are in love with him’ Stacy just swallowed without saying another word.

‘Well, I am guessing he doesn’t know that, you making him fall in love with you was part of the whole plan that was the arrangement from when I took you in. That you are already betrothed to him’

‘You can’t ever tell him’ she whispered.
‘I won’t as far you obey me. The war is almost finished. I expect both of you in Nigeria in two days.'

‘Just tell me why you need Ana, she means a lot to him.’ She said, her voice breaking.

‘Maybe her loss will make him the man I want him to be’

‘But she has nothing to do with this war.’ Stacy screamed into the phone.

‘Oh but she does, my dear Stacy. She is the heir to the Rossi Empire.’

Stacy mouth fell in shock.

‘I don’t understand. What are you saying?’

‘Stacy, she is Anastasia Rossi, Mrs. Rossi’s only child and daughter.’

So it was good right?

I hope you enjoy it.

Note please from chapter 20 upwards is unedited so please bear with me if you see simple grammatical errors.

Will be corrected soon.

UMESI_JNR