SOMEWHERE IN NIGERIA

Hello wattpaders!

Finally done with my exams! It's like a breath of fresh air.

This is the first chapter of the final chapters of Clinetower!

I do hope you enjoy it

Don't forget to vote and comment

Ana lay still looking at the ceiling. Her mind was blank as her eyes slowly teared up. She blinked back the tears and turned to lie by her side. She has never been this confused before in her life.

Mr. Stones' words slowly resounded in her mind and her heartbeats quickened. She didn't have a clue of who she was anyone.

What if he's lying to you? Her thoughts screamed at her feeble heart.

Why would he want to lie to me? Her heart responded almost immediately.

He's Mr. Stones, he's capable of anything and everything.

She pressed her face into the pillow as the tears finally fell. She was frustrated, her thoughts all over the place. Could it be that she had been lied to all her life?

The man she called Papa wasn't her father?

Why didn't he tell her? She shut her eyes tighter as the image of "father" formed in her mental image. She had to find out the truth. She had to know who her mother really is. She had to meet this Mrs. Rossi.

She heard the door creak and she closed her eyes as the door slowly opened.

'I know you are awake' a very familiar voice called out to her. She turned to see Stacy standing by the door.

'Stacy' Ana said, hope raising deep within her that she might have a chance to leave this place and go back to life, life in Clinetower.

'We have to go now' Stacy said looking straight ahead, not even giving her a glance.

'Where are we going?' Ana asked sensing that something was different with Stacy.

'None of your business' Stacy answered without a single emotion in her voice.

'Just do as you are told' she replied sharply leaving Ana puzzled and a bit scared.

'I'm not going anywhere' Ana said in clear defiance and in a daring tone. Stacy walked into the room and stood closer to her. The lights were switched off so Ana couldn't make out her face clearly.

'I don't want to hurt you Ana. If you had any sort of feelings for Marshal, I suggest you come with me'

Ana's eyes narrowed and brightened a little.

'Did you guys find him? Where is he? I need to see him' she said assertively. Stacy clenched her hands. She was clearly getting irritated.

'Ana, I'm going to say this for the last time. We need to go. If you do not follow me, the guards would be happy to carry you out'

Ana's eyes dropped to the ground as she realized she had no choice. She only hoped Marshal was still alive and that she would live long enough to see him again

'Fine, let's go' Ana said to Stacy.

'Lead the way' Stacy said gesturing to the door. Ana rolled her eyes and walked out of the dark room followed closely by Stacy who shut the door.

******************

Dennis sat on top of the tree staring at the line of black cars parked outside the house. This street, house or place was nowhere in the map. It was quite untraceable. In fact to the outside world, this place didn't exist.

Dennis took in his surrounding; the house was massive from outside and was made of bricks, a rare sight in Nigeria. It was obviously a beautiful house. The walls were painted sky blue color with tiles plastered on it making it a wonderful site to behold.

Surrounding the buildings were beautiful palm trees which rose high in the air giving the environment a cool and relaxed view. However, Dennis was sure that the activities in that house was anything but calm and peaceful.

Suddenly he saw movement near the front of the house and he froze before he realized that he was out of sight. He slowly relaxed his shoulders and picked up his binoculars and brought it up to his face. What he saw certainly drew his attention.

Mr. Stones stepped out of the house, cigar in mouth closely followed by guards that it was impossible to get a clear shot if one wanted to shoot at him. Following just behind him were two ladies who walked straight to the car without glancing sideways.

Dennis removed the binoculars suddenly from his face. That was Ana! His heart started beating furiously within him. He looked into the binoculars again searching for one person as he slowly watched them enter the cars and drive off.

Frowning, he jumped down from the trees looking puzzled.

Where the hell was David his son?

Umesi_jnr