THE STORY OF BEZILE

Hello people.

Another chapter!

Enjoy

SOUTH AFRICA, 2011

Miss Pillay sat down in the car, a cigarette between her lips as she waited. She had been waiting for more two hours now, waiting patiently.

Removing the cigarette from her lips, she took a big puff and raised her hands to the steering wheel. The silver shiny gun she held shone brightly in the moonlit night. The name “Miss Pillay” was boldly engraved on it. The gun was her baby and it usually does the trick.

It’s been 3 months since she last killed a man. Men were God’s own curse to mother-nature in her opinion. She could never imagine herself ever loving a man. The only time men were useful is when they had a bullet in the middle of their forehead.

Her business was at its peak but before she could claim she was the biggest drug lord in South Africa, there stood only one man in her way. They called him Bezile; he was the biggest drug lord ever seen and heard of. He had tons of guards who went everywhere he did and his business was unmatchable in size.

Pillay didn’t have guards and probably would never have. She had always relied on herself. She had never left herself down and now there was only one mission left; kill Bezile. No man would ever be her equal again.

Lights suddenly shone from the distance and Pillay gripped the gun tighter. What she had been waiting for all night was finally here. She had picked out this spot very well. She knew no cars would run this late except the car she needed. She knew it was time.

She got down from the car and went to the boot. She took out a small ladder and placed it on the little building. She took out the sniper from her car and placed it on top of the structure and climbed on top using the ladder.

From here, she was at a vantage point where she could see very movement made by the convoy of cars still a bit far off. She pulled out the sniper and took target. She knew Bezile always stayed in the third car. She had been tracking him for a long time now. She took aim at the third car’s tires and fired. The bullet sliced through the air and hit the tire perfectly. She shifted immediately and hit the second tire before the car started to turn out of control.

All the cars stopped and the men came out in confusion wondering what had gone wrong, all heavily armed to the teeth. Pillay shifted aim immediately to the men who she could now see perfectly due to the bright lights coming from the cars. There were 25 men.

One by one, she took them down as some tried to flee. The car with the slashed tires had ended upside down. She took them down, all with a bullet resting in their forehead back or forth, she shot them. By the time the last man fell, she had used 27 bullets.

She finally lifted her eyes from the gun and stared looking for anyone else who was around. She came down from the building, and started walking towards the third car, her childlike hips swaying from side to side.
Reaching the car, she pulled open the car. Bezile lay unconscious with blood running down his forehead. She removed his seatbelt and pulled him out. She brought a rope from her back and tied his hands and legs.

Sitting down, she pulled out another cigarette and sat down next to him. She lit it and started smoking waiting patiently for him to regain consciousness. She had hardly broken a sweat as she sat there in the middle of 25 dead men and one unconscious man like that was the most comfortable situation to be in.

Bezile slowly regained consciousness, coughing. He tried to move his hands before he realized he was tied. He turned his neck and saw her, just sitting there smoking.

‘Who are you?’ he asked sounding angry.

‘The name’s Miss Pillay’ she answered carelessly.

The angry look on his face slowly changed to fear as he slowly took in his entire environment. There were dead men everywhere with one bullet in every forehead. He suddenly swallowed.

‘What do you want?’ he asked suddenly scared.

‘I want to kill you’ she said still smoking without a care in the world.

‘Why?’ he asked feigning shock.

She smiled and stood up.

‘Because you are a man’ she said lifting her silver gun.

‘Wait, let’s talk about it! You are just a little girl. You should be in school’ he said surprised that the myth of Miss Pillay was actually true and worse, she was just a little girl.

Pillay started giggling then started laughing very loudly. Bezile was starting to think she had lost her mind when suddenly she brought a short pen knife and stepped a bit closer.

‘Can a little girl do this?’ with that the knife sank deep into his left cheek. The screams from Bezile filled the air which probably travelled very far.

Pillay started to drag the knife across the cheek until it formed an “s”.

She then stood and watched him as he started crying.

‘Please just kill me’ he said.

‘With pleasure, but just so you know. My name is Stacy Pillay’ she said raising her gun towards his face.

Suddenly she felt pain on her back and her focus waned as she fell to the ground slowly losing consciousness. Her last vision was a bald man looking at her smiling.

Mr. Stones watched the mythical Pillay fall to the ground and his men pick her up.

He looked at Bezile and smiled.

‘You survive today at least to live another day’ with that, he turned leaving Bezile speechless and stunned.

Umesi_jnr