MOCK SURRENDER

Hello friends!

Clinetower ends this weekend!

It's been an amazing run

Hope you love the end

Enjoy.

Dennis sat quietly in his car hidden somewhere in the bush some 300 feet away from the car Mr. Stones was in, watching him patiently. His car had separated from the rest and Dennis had not hesitated to follow Mr. Stones all the way to where his car was now.

He had been in this spot close to an hour now and Dennis was feeling the first seeds of sleep been sown in his eyes. His eyes were heavy as he struggled to keep them open. He dropped the gun he was holding on the floor of the car when he faintly saw the door of Stones’ car open.

This is it, he thought. This is the moment I kill him. Dennis pulled open the door to his car and placed one foot outside when he saw it.

An uncountable number of cars approaching, all white moving in sync straight at Mr. Stones. He quickly withdrew his feet and closed the doors. Locking them and taking up his windows, he finally released his breath.

‘Holy cow’ he said out loud. ‘What the hell is going on?’

He prayed silently as the cars drew even nearer.

*****************
Stacy sat at the back of the car with Ana waiting patiently for something Ana hadn’t figured out yet. They had been here for over an hour now and during that time, Stacy has been tapping her fingers on the windows with one hand on her waist.

‘Why do you keep holding your waist?’ Ana blurted out without thinking. The tapping on the window stopped as Stacy looked at Ana and smiled. Removing her hand from her waist, Ana finally understood.

Fastened expertly to her waist was a silver shiny gun which was as beautiful as it was deadly. Ana formed an “O” with her mouth and stopped talking. The tapping continued as if it never stopped as Stacy turned to face the window again. Ana played with her fingers and slowly thought about her current predicament.

She remembered the day at the beach, sitting right next to Wellis. She remembered his words.
“Whatever you say, so are you coming with me”
Why didn’t she said no? She wouldn’t be stuck in this situation. She knew something very bad was going to happen. She glanced at Stacy again who looked more like a terminator than a human right now.

‘Why do you have a gun?’ Ana asked with a tiny voice. Stacy turned to look at her and gave her a sad smile.

‘I’m sorry sweetheart, but this gun is for your mom. I am going to kill her’ Stacy said glancing away again and the tapping resumed. The tears filled Ana’s eyes as she felt something die inside her. She couldn’t lose her mom twice. She just couldn’t.
The guard looked behind from the driver’s seat and his eyes were full of fear.

‘It’s time Stacy’ he simply said.

‘The name’s Miss Pillay’ she said as she opened the door.

The guard looked at Ana and brought out a gun.

‘Take it, you are going to need it’ he said making a sign of the cross after handing the gun to a trembling Ana.

‘May the Lord have mercy on my soul’

********************
Bezile stood waiting on top of the waterfalls with 60 armed men. He held his sniper up as he saw Mr. Stones step out of the car. He smiled to himself as he admired the calm waterfalls.

‘One of the most beautiful place in this country about to witness the death of one of the most important persons in the world’ he said sounding elated.

‘Alright men, take your positions!’ he shouted as loud as he could and all the men fell into position as they circled and covered that path of the rocky path.

‘I want 61 bullets into the same spot on his forehead’ he said as Mr. Stones came into view as a very tiny figure from where they were standing.

‘Everybody take aim!’ he shouted as the men all took aim, aiming for Mr. Stones’ forehead.

‘Fire on my word’ he said just immediately before the atmosphere become turbulent as whistling sounds were heard from all directions. Bezile looked back confused as he saw his men fall to the ground one by one. He fled.

Running down the path, he heard footsteps closing in on him as he ran even faster. He dashed down jumping past little obstacles and trying to keep his balance. He couldn’t shoot the invader because he has no pistol with him. This wasn’t how the plan was supposed to go.

Bezile turned sharply to his left hiding behind a small grown shrub. No longer hearing the footsteps close-by. He bent down trying to catch his breath.

Turning to look sideways, he saw no one in sight as he sighed in relief.

‘Move an inch and you are dead’ Bezile froze in place as he felt the gun in the middle of his head, the voice all too familiar, all too cold. He raised his hands in mock surrender.

‘Congrats you got me now’

Umesi_jnr