#STACIS

Pretty sure you guys would love this chapter!

Especially EllaJakpor

Enjoy.

Wellis opened his eyes slowly and closed them back in pain.

‘Hey, try not to move’ Stacy said holding the ice block that was in his eyes in place.

Wellis relaxed his body as he felt the ice soothe the pain. His mind was searching, he couldn’t remember how he ended up in this situation. Then the memories flooded back into his mind. The shouts, the threats, the fights.

Suddenly he stood up with force which took Stacy aback and the ice fell to the ground and shattered. The room was dark and a little chilly as the rain fell outside. Wellis could barely see and the injury on one of his eyes wasn’t helping issues.

‘How could you do that to her?’ he said looking at Stacy with raw anger.

Stacy sighed. ‘Please understand David that I couldn’t stop it. It’s your granddad who ordered it. I am sure he has a very good reason for asking for her to be taken’

‘Of course he does. That’s what you always say. I am sure you would even support him if he kills a man!’

‘David, I couldn’t have done anything’ Stacy whispered.

‘You could have!’ Wellis shouted. ‘You could have but you are loyal to him to a fault, you don’t have a mind of your own’

‘David, you know that’s not true’ Stacy replied in a calm voice.

‘Prove it! Call him and bring her back’ he said scratching his hair.

‘I can’t’ she said her voice very low now.
‘Of course you can’t’ Wellis said scoffing in disgust as he walked past her and towards the door.

‘Where do you think you are going?’ Stacy asked her calm demeanor gone in a flash.

‘Going anywhere I won’t have to deal with you’

‘But it’s raining! And you are injured. You need to rest Wellis.’

‘Rest be damned’ he said before opening the door and slamming it quite violently. He stepped into the rain. The wind was blowing quite hard and the rain was falling hard and quick. Wellis was quickly getting wet but still, he walked on in the rain.

‘Wellis please stop. Listen to me please’ Stacy’s voice called him from behind. He didn’t answer, he just kept walking until she touched him.

‘What do you want?’ he shouted.

‘I need you to listen to me!’ she shouted.

‘DON’T YOU GET IT?’ he screamed. ‘I don’t want to see you. You are mean and cold. You have no heart, how could you say all those things? I wished I never met you!’

Stacy just stood there and stared at him and then something inside her broke.

‘Well I am sorry David! Is that what you want to hear? I am sorry for existing. I am sorry for freaking turning out this way! I am sorry I was raped throughout my childhood by my own dad. I am fucking sorry for living on the street and eating dead rats to survive! Sorry for killing my own dad! I am fucking sorry for meeting you!’ Stacy screamed at him as her voice broke and she started sobbing and screaming all at once.

Wellis just remained rooted to the ground as she screamed at him.

‘Stacy I…’he said trying to hold her.

‘DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH ME!’ she shouted. ‘I am sorry that I take your granddad as my own father. I am sorry I fell for you Wellis. I am freaking sorry for even standing next to you’.

With that she turned and broke into a run. Welly quickly ran after her. She was pretty fast but she was crying and Wellis was determined to catch her.

He grabbed by her arm and spurned her around.

‘Stay the hell away from m…’ she didn’t complete the statement though as Wellis silenced her with his lips.

He kissed her hard and with force, forcing her lips apart with the sheer power of the kiss. She pushed him away and slapped him hard across the face.

‘How dare you kiss me? Do you think you can just kiss…?’

All that came after was muffled as Wellis kissed her again taking her into his arms, his lips dominating the in dominatable Stacy, willing her to submit, forcing to accept him.

She tried to push him away but her hands just ended up on his shoulders as she pressed her body into his with all the force she could muster. His hands went to her back as he held her tightly to him. He broke the kiss finally, kissing her eyes, her mouth, her fore head and every part of her face.

Looking at her, her hair messed up and wet from the heavy downpour, he felt his heart melt.

‘I love you Stacy Mark’

‘You have a funny way of showing it’ she said, the tears still falling from her eyes mixed with the raindrops.

He cupped her face and stared at her now vulnerable eyes.

‘I love you Stacy, you and you alone. I love you with all your scars, I love you’

She just dropped her head onto his chest and sobbed even more as the rain took away all the pain she had kept inside for a decade.

Umesi_jnr