GOODLUCK DAVID

Hello beautiful people.

It's a brand new chapter!

Don't forget to vote!

Voting motivates me,  so please don't be a ghost writer.

Enjoy!

Wellis opened his eyes just in time to hear the pilot announce in a lazy voice that Lyon was just ahead and that London wasn’t far ahead.

Rubbing his eyes, he looked at the map visible on the little screen just in front of him. Remembering who sat next to him, he glanced sideways noticing his complex partner was wide awake and just staring straight ahead.

He tapped her on the shoulder and she turned staring at him looking a bit confused.

‘Hey’

‘Hi?’ she replied getting even more confused.

‘Okay’ he said playing with his fingers.

‘If you disturbed me Wellis just to “hey” me, I would advise you not to do it again’ she said rolling her eyes.

‘What would you do?’

Stacy didn’t respond but stared intently at the little television in front of her.

‘It’s a good thing I’m only stuck with you for an hour and half more’

‘What part of south Africa are you from?’ Wellis asked out of the blue.

Stacy turned to face him, a slight alarm in her eyes which was quickly disguised, however not quick enough to hide from the searching eyes of Wellis.

‘Where did you hear that?’

‘You didn’t answer me’ Wellis countered.

‘I didn’t answer because there’s nothing to say. I have never been to South Africa or Africa for that matter. Whoever told you such lies?’ she asked her voice cold.

‘You muttered something about it that night’ Wellis said in a low tone.

Stacy eyes softened just before she turned away to face the window.

‘That night never happened Wellis’ Stacy said in a hushed tone.

Emboldened in a way Wellis didn’t understand, he touched her shoulders and turned her around. Cupping and touching her face, he looked intently into her grey eyes still he saw it soften just a tiny part, so tiny he probably would have missed it if he had blinked.

‘That night happened Stacy. I remember every part of it and I’m going to find out what you dream about. I’m going to know who you really are because you intrigue me and fascinate me. I want to know every single bit of you. Wellis whispered.

She came as close as she could, still her forehead connected with his forehead and her lips move, moved to his ear and whispered.

‘Well, good luck David because you are going to need it’.

                         **************

‘Mr. Collins are you lost?’ Barry asked Marshal with his voice portraying his confused state.

Marshal cleared his throat.

‘I would like to have a few words with Miss Ana’

Ana rolled her eyes. ‘What do you want?’

‘I would to speak to you alone’ Marshal said emphasizing on the “alone” looking at Barry
.
‘You can say what you want in front of Barry’

‘Ana, please’

‘Maybe I should go’ Barry said while attempting to get up.

‘No sit Barry, anything Mr. Collins wants to say can wait still we arrive at London’ Ana said avoiding his marshal’s eyes.

‘Right, I’m sorry to disturb you. Do have a wonderful trip’ he said before leaving.

‘What was that all about?’ Barry asked once Marshal was out of hearing distance.

‘It’s not important’ Ana said. Smiling she asked, ‘so where were we?’

                            ***************
The sounds of a telephone could be heard ringing in the residence of Mr. Stones. Adam walked silently towards it.

‘Stones’ residence’

‘This life is beautiful’ the voice croaked from the other end of the call.

Adam smiled and replied ‘and very painful’

‘It’s time Adam’

‘For what?’ Adam asked.

‘It’s time to fulfill your mission. It’s time to kill Mr. Stones.’

UMESI_JNR