baths together |b|

g r a y s o n :

Sometimes Grayson would get home late (lyk 9 bc that's late for me ok?) from a day full of meetings. You were already worn out from taking your kids wherever they needed to go, catering for them and then putting them to bed. 

Knowing Grayson was going to be home late you would decided to relax, stressed out from dealing with your hyperactive children by yourself.

You'd add a load of fancy oils that you and Grayson got sent as freebies, just to make yourself feel special.

If you hadn't fallen asleep in the bath, you'd pretend to be when you heard Grayson's heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. He always went and placed a gentle kiss on your children's heads before hunting you down.

He would strip immediately, sometimes putting music on when he wanted to make you laugh. (What a goof, I wouldn't mind a strip show myself tho ;))

He'd climb in behind you and you'd rest your head on his chest, you might share a few kisses here and there but nothing got sexual. You liked these moments where you got to actually have a proper conversation with each other.

It was at moments like these that you knew you'd married the right man.

e t h a n :

When you were on your period Ethan would always run you a bath, sometimes when he went out shopping he'd stock up on lush bath bombs just to take your mind off the excruciating pain you were feeling.

He wouldn't get in with you, in case you leaked (ew okay) but he'd sit next to the tub, chin on the cool white porcelain, and he'd talk with you about anything that would distract you.

He'd always play with your hair and kiss your cheek and, when you weren't being too grumpy, your lips.

If you complained enough about the pain, he'd pick you up out of the bath, getting himself wet in the process, and carry you to your bed, wrapping you in a towel and blanket burrito. After tidying up in the bathroom he'd get you changed and cuddle all night, feeding you chocolate covered strawberries (bc I'm craving them).

〰 told you they were bad 〰