arguments |g|

g r a y s o n ;

"You're never home anymore Grayson!" You yelled, putting the near empty plates into the dishwasher.

"It's not my fault that I have a job, that I actually work to support you and our family!" he yelled back, following you around the house as you put things back in their rightful place. You stopped, causing him to nearly walk into you.

"Don't you dare make me out to be some plain housewife that doesn't do anything but sit around and spend her husbands money. You want me to get a job? Fine. But wait, who will look after the kids? Because you're never home!" You threw your hands in the air, face red with anger.

He growled in agitation, gripping his hair and trying his hardest not to shout.

"That's not what I meant. You get all bitchy that I'm never home but you don't appreciate that everything I'm doing is for you!" his attempt at not shouting seemed to fail miserably.

"Really? Because it doesn't seem like it to me!" You stopped in the middle of the living room, nearly tripping over one of the many toys that littered the floor. You shut your eyes tightly, clamping your mouth shut so that you didn't start screaming. "I'm done Grayson, I can't do it any-" Graysons face had softened at your words but you were both interrupted by a soft voice.

"Mommy? Daddy?" Your daughters little voice asked curiously as you threw yourself down on the couch, cradling your head in your hands.

Grayson picked her up, seeing your five year old son and seven year old daughter sat on the stairs, watching with sad faces. He sat next to you, beckoning the other two over. The five of you sat in silence, your youngest daughter lay half asleep on Graysons chest, your other two too upset to break the silence.

Eventually, your son spoke up, "Is mommy going to leave?" Your head snapped up and you shook it frantically, reaching your arms out to him. He climbed over Grayson and his sleeping sister to sit on your lap.

"I'm not leaving, I would be silly if I did that. Sometimes mommy's and daddy's argue but we still love each other." Your head rested on Grays shoulder, his laying on top of yours. Your older daughter joined the group hug.

And the five of you stayed like that for at least an hour, cuddled up on the couch, talking about school and work and what was going on in each others lives, although your toddler was passed out on Grays shoulder.

Soon enough, you and Grayson had tucked all of your children back into bed, meeting in the hallway. You looked down at your feet but Gray lifted your chin with his fingers.

"I'm sorry, I was just stressed and I shouldn't have taken it out on you. How about you go have a bath and I'll order takeaway? I have the day of tomorrow so we can spend it doing anything you want?" He smirked, sending a wink your way as he walked towards the stairs, smaking your butt before disappearing out of sight.

this sucks balls mannnnnnn