dilf |e|

sorry I've posted so many ethan ones, and no gray :( oh well, enjoy :)

e t h a n ;

You and Ethan got married nearly four years ago and have been trying for a child ever since. You'd both been getting pretty down at the fact that it wasn't working.

The doctors couldn't find any problems and explained that some couples just have a harder time trying and that you both have to be sure to stay happy and healthy and soon enough you should have a baby Dolan on the way.

After two more years of following that advice, all the while being tormented by both of your families constantly asking when there would be a mini you or Ethan on the way, you got the best news of your life.

"Ethan! Ethan, come home as soon as you can!" You squealed in excitement, hanging up before he had a chance to reply and running into your bedroom. You spent the next half an hour waiting for Ethan, jumping up and down on your bed and then deciding to make some dinner for when your lover returned.

"Honey, I'm hooommmeeee!" He sang, making you giggle and turn around to greet him. He presented a bunch of your favourites flowers and a box of chocolates.

"What's the occasion?" You laughed, pulling him into you, kissing his cheek and resting your head on his shoulder.

"You tell me, what did you have me rushing home for, mrs Dolan?" He winked, giving you a suggestive smirk. You smacked his chest, laughing along with him.

"Think of it as an early anniversary present," you winked, rushing towards the stairs, calling down for him to watch over the dinner. You picked up the small white box that contained the pregnancy test, the positive pregnancy test, to be precise.

When you returned to the kitchen, he was somehow standing shirtless, in nothing but a pair of grey sweats. He was standing over the oven, stirring the simmering food.

"Oooooh, what's this?" He pulled you in by the waist as you played with the white ribbon you'd tied to the white box. You smiled shyly, handing it to him.

He tentatively opened it, his face going from confusion, to shock and eventually a grin broke out on his face, his eyes tearing up.

"We did it! We're gonna be parents!" You both cried into each other, dancing around the kitchen for at least an hour. When you sat down to eat, Ethan broke the comfortable silence the two of you had maintained since you gave him the news.

"You know, I'm gonna be the hottest dilf any of those kindergarten moms have ever seen."

--------------------

hay guyz, how're you?