silent treatment |g|

g r a y s o n ;

"Graysonnnnnn!" You groaned, following him around your apartment. He kept quiet, sitting on the couch and switching on the television.

You sat next to him, laying half of your body on top of his. He tried to push you off gently but when you wouldn't budge he gave up, pretending you weren't there.

"Gray, this is stupid!" You said into his neck, your hands finding his hair. He scoffed, trying again to get you off of him.

"Tell that to empty pizza box," he grumbled, trying to stand up. You clung to him, not letting him get anywhere.

"I ordered another one, its on its way! I'm sorry Gray," you pouted, kissing his cheek over and over again. You trailed your way down to his neck and he couldn't help but let out a small giggle. He always found that ticklish.

You pulled away, grinning widely. You were just about to speak when the doorbell rang, the pizza man was here.

-------------------

this was tragic

but i just wanted to say, although it may not do much, if anyone lives near Manchester - or has family there, or know people that went to that concert - i am always here if you need to talk.

i have lots of family there and i know how worrying it is, knowing that they were close to something to horrific.

anyway, my love goes out to everyone <3