surprising him on tour with your kids |g|

I'm sorry I'm only doing Gray, I feel as though if I did both of them I'd just repeat everything I did in the first one. I'll do something else for Ethan, don't ya worry. (Already posted Ethan's lol).

g r a y s o n ;

Grayson never expected that he'd have to go on tour, especially after having children. He'd assumed that fans would be less excited to see him, mainly because he'd matured a lot and he thought he was less 'old Grayson', whatever that means.

So when Ethan burst into your home, using a key you didn't know he had, telling Grayson excitedly that their management said they were doing another world tour, you were both a little more than surprised.

Grayson felt terrible for leaving you with your four year old son and two year old daughter. But you knew that they were quite quick with their tours, only staying in a country for a couple of days before moving on to the next. You could manage without him for a little while, that's what you told yourself.

However, whilst Grayson was away the two of you discovered that the tour management had planned more than two days in each place, meaning he'd be away a little over four months.

He didn't want to miss out on that much of his children's lives, what with your two year old starting to talk and learning new things everyday, he wanted to be home with his family. Instead of on tour meeting his online family.

After a few weeks of late night cry fests over FaceTime to each other, you decided to make a surprise visit to him on tour, with your children.

You'd taken your children on a plane before, flying over to New Jersey to see Grayson's family and to your home (state/country) to see your family. But Grayson had always been with you for that, he was the only person that could settle your daughter.

Halfway through the tour, you flew with your two mini Grayson's (his children are gonna be so cute I swear) to Paris. You'd called Ethan two months ago to make sure everything was okay.

You would've flown out sooner but didn't realise how complicated planning the surprise would be.

Luckily for you, Grayson couldn't sleep properly unless you were by his side. (Could you imagine if that's why he couldn't sleep in Paris, he just wasn't telling us. Fml now I'm jealous of nothing). So Ethan let you into the hotel room when he and their photographer were on their way out.

He was sound asleep and you were praying that your daughter wouldn't wake up and start crying when she saw him, she'd missed him a lot.

Your son hold your hand, sucking his thumb as he held his blanket to his face. He was practically sleep walking. You all were.

Putting your finger to your lips, you told your son to be quiet as you lay your daughter next to Grayson, making sure she wouldn't roll off the bed as you lifted your son up.

You climbed into the luxurious king sized bed, putting your son next to your daughter, in between you and Grayson. In his sleep he seemed to acknowledge your presence, bring his arm around all of you.

It felt amazing to be with him after three or so months apart, you'd been wearing his spare jumpers that he'd left at home since he left.

You sat up the tiniest bit, looking down at your husband (that's right, he popped that damn question) and your beautiful children. You refrained from laughing at how similar they all looked, dark hair and big lips that were open as they slept.

Feeling the urge to pee (my mum told me that's what happens to you after you have two children so that's fun) for the thousandth time that day, you slid off the bed, not as elegantly as you once would've been able to.

Stubbing your toe on the end of the bed (I got bills 💵), cursing under your breathe and hitting your hip on a desk that had come out of no where, you'd have been surprised if you hadn't woken Grayson up.

You turned quickly when you heard someone move, seeing Grayson rub his eyes, then look down at his children. He looked around frantically, until his gaze found you. The biggest smile lit up his face as he carefully got up and came barrelling towards you.

Standing directly in front of you, chest to chest, he just stared at you, taking in your features that he'd missed so much.

"Am I dreaming?" (Cringe agh) his hands moved to cup your cheeks (face cheeks ya cheeky (get it?) buggers). He kissed you over and over again.

okay so i didn't know how to end this but hope you enjoyed <3

everyone follow bongwaterbrown and tell her to update her story!!!!