you do his makeup |e|

e t h a n ;

you were over at Ethan and gray sons apartment, about to film a YouTube video. Grayson hadn't been too well recently, so E asked you to fill in for him. You slumped down next to him at the end the bed, resting your head on his shoulder as he checked that everything was set up.

"You ready babe?" He asked, kissing your forehead gently. The camera was already on but you knew Ethan would edit out all the lovey dovey mushy stuff. You nodded, kissing his shoulder.

"Hey guys, so Grayson is sick. But don't worry, I got the next best thing." He announced to the camera, leaning in to whisper (loudly so they could still hear) "don't tell gray but you're better than him."

"Hey guys!" You were confident in front of the camera, considering you'd done a few videos with the twins before and the majority of their fans loved you.

"I can't believe it, but y/n managed to convince me to let her do my makeup." He looked at you as you rubbed your hands together evilly.

You grabbed your makeup bag, dumping the contents out onto the bed between you and Ethan, eliciting a gasp from him. His eyes widened significantly, picking up a few products and mouthing the names as if they were written in some foreign language.

You turned him so that he was facing you, wrapping your legs around his waist so gnat you had better access.

You started with moisturiser, then foundation and concealer. You were surprised at how your makeup matched his complexion perfectly. "I can do your makeup everyday! I wasn't expecting it to be such a perfect match." You winked at him, he turned to the camera, keeping a straight face. you'd turned the viewfinder around so he couldn't see himself.

You took out your contour kit and your contour brush, sucking in your cheeks to him so that he'd copy you. When you'd blended it and used your Anastasia Beverly Hills glow kit, using a fan brush to apply it perfectly.

"Damn boiiiiiiii." You yelled, tilting his head with your finger under his chin so that the light reflected off of it perfectly.

"Okay, sit absolutely still... Or else you're going to get poked in the eye, and it's gonna hurt, bup." You positioned his face, he laughed nervously, staring at the tip of the eyeliner.

You slowly moved closer to his face, steadying your hand. He kept fidgeting and being jittery.

"Boy, if you don't keep still." You gave him a warning look. He frowned, you took that as an opportunity to place a kiss on his plump lips.

"I'm sorry, it hurts, I don't know how you can do this everyday." He whined, trying to put his head in the crook of your neck but you held him away from you.

You finished up his eyeliner, eyeshadow and picked up your eyelash curler.

"What on earth is that?!" He screeched, holding your wrist that was holding the eyelash curler.

"It's an eyelash curler, and before you ask it does what it says it does." You laughed, moving towards his face, eyelash curlers in hand.

"No way are you putting that contraption anywhere near my face." He snapped sassily, pulling a face at the camera.

After a while of play fighting on the bed, you trying to curl his lashes and him trying o refrain you from doing so, you gave up and decided that you'd just use mascara.

"One last thing." You grinned, fishing your bright red lipstick out of the pile. He looked at it and immediately puckered his lips.

You kissed them quickly, but he pulled you in. you stopped him before it got too heated, holding him down until he promised he would edit the making out out.

You were slightly flushed, your hair messy. You knew that the fans would notice the difference between cuts but you didn't care too much. After all, Ethan is your boyfriend and there are pictures all over the Internet of the two of you kissing at events and out in public.

You were giggling as you applied his lipstick, trying your hardest not to smudge it.
"You're all done." You grinned from ear to ear, admiring your handiwork. You picked up your mirror, turning it around on him.

"I look like a million bucks." He exclaimed in a weird accent, lightly skimming over his - even more flawless than usual - face with his fingers.

"Something like that." You laughed. He scooted closer to you and you wrapped your arm around his torso, his slinging over your shoulder, pulling you in close. His placed multiple kisses on your cheek, leaving bright red lip marks.

"Thank you guys so much for watching. Be sure to give it a like and subscribe if you haven't already. We'll see you next Tuesday..." He looked at you and you looked back up at him.

"Peace!" You both shouted, you ran to cover the camera with your hand and press the button to stop it recording.

"Honestly though you did a good job babe. If I were a girl I'd be nearly as hot as you." He made his way into the bathroom, washing it off. You stood, leant against the doorframe.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves bup." You shrugged. He looked up at you, makeup washed off and face soaking wet.

"You did not just say that." He all but growled (jokingly guys, it's chill), running towards you. You squealed, running away from him, but he tackled you onto the bed.

You spent the rest of the day play fighting, tickling each other and he managed to get you to let him do your makeup :).

hope you enjoy, I personally think it's crap 😂