you're his celebrity crush |g|

g r a y s o n :

You walked down the red carpet, stopping every few seconds to take pictures, until you saw a familiar face, Alex Aoino.

"Alex!" You called, ignoring some of the requests for interviews and making your way over to him. You noticed two handsome boys standing beside him, their gazes finding you as you wrapped your arms around your friend in a friendly hug.

"Hey, y/n, how've you been?" Alex smiled, pulling away and holding you at arms length.

"I've been great, thank you. It's been a crazy few months. I don't think I've even processed anything that's happened within the last few months." I smiled back at him, looking towards the other two boys. "Hi, I'm y/n." You held your hand out to them.

"Oh we know, Grayson here has a little crush on you." The one with blue in his hair stated, smirking as his brothers head snapped to him, his elbow shooting out to nudge his brother in the ribs.

"Oh, are you the twins that are touring with Alex? He showed me one of your videos, you're funny." You smiled, trying to make it less awkward for Grayson. He smiled gratefully at you, an apologetic look in his eyes.

"Oh, looks like we have to head inside. We'll see you later?" Alex asked, looking towards you. You blushed, realising you'd been staring at Grayson. He likes you?!

"Yeah, I'll see you when and if I see you." You sent a playful wink his way, brushing past them as you walked past. You walked slower when you got to Grayson, whispering to him to meet you in the toilets later.

〰 listen, if you wanna make their meeting in the toilets inappropriate, you do you girl. I only meant that because I thought you'd give him your number but it doesn't sound like that so I guess you're welcome. 〰