de-stressing |e|

e t h a n ;

You all clambered out of the car, Ethan making his way round to let your kids out.

You and Ethan had recently decided to move to New Jersey to settle down. Luckily your children were all very young and weren't too affected by the move.

His parents had invited you round for dinner, after all they hadn't seen you or their grandchildren in person for a good few months.

Your oldest son was 5, your two daughters (twins bc that shit is genetic) were 3 and now you had a fourth on the way.

You'd expected ethan to not be working as much as he was, always flying back out to la to go to meetings and filming videos with gray. Luckily for you and eth, all the fans adored your children, they requested every week for them to feature in a video and your children were all confident enough to do it.

When Ethan went away you were left with your three children, along with the mood twists that came with pregnancy.

He'd only just arrived back and rushed everyone into the car and over to his parents place.

You'd struggled without him and it frustrated you that he never understood that. You were in a bad mood and didn't want to snap out in front of his parents, but you also knew they'd understand if and why you did.

Lisa had been very supportive, coming round whenever she could when Ethan was away and the kids were at school/kindergarten. She would cook dinner for when they arrived home, tidy the house and occasionally she'd put on some pregnancy yoga video she used when she had problems with cam and the twins.

You huffed, leaning against the car, watching your son run up the path and ethan holding your daughters, all of them laughing way too loudly for your mood to tolerate.

He glanced back at you, frowning as you rubbed your stomach in discomfort.
He turned around, your daughters still clinging to him, and made his way over, manoeuvring your children so that he was able to wrap his arm round you and still hold onto them.

It was hard for you that he was gone so often and they always preferred him to you, even though you're constantly putting yourself out so that they got to do and get whatever they wanted.

He led you towards the front door where your son was waiting excitedly. Ethan's hand rubbed up and down your arm, he placed a chaste kiss on your cheek, whispering that you'd be okay.

You huffed moodily, throwing your head back and taking off your jacket when you felt a hot flush developing.

Ethan sighed, rubbing your back comfortingly. It only frustrated you more because he didn't know how much you needed him when he wasn't around and you didn't know how to express that to him.

You brushed his hand off, immediately feeling bad as his eyebrows furrowed and his bottom lip jutted out in a pout. He hid it by smiling gently at your daughters. Pecking Ethan's cheek and apologising, blaming it on the mood swings, you smiled at your son and motioned for him to knock on the door.

Swallowing down your negative emotions, you plastered a faux smile onto your face, welcoming Lisa and Sean as they knelt down and held their arms out for a group hug with your children.

Ethan laughed, letting your daughters out of his grasp and moving closer to you. He gave you a look, one of both reassurance and making sure you're alright.

Soon enough you'd been lead into the living room, Lisa asking about how the baby had been doing. Their house was covered in pictures of Cameron; you, Ethan, and many of your three children (with empty frames that Lisa said she'd reserved for baby no. 4); Grayson, his wife and their children.

A warm smile took over your face as Ethan sat down next to you, leaning back and watching your children play with Sean, climbing all over him as they made him play horse.

He rested a hand on your protruding stomach, turning his head to you.
"I'm sorry that i keep having to go back to la. It's hard for me that gray lives so far away, especially when his own family is growing-"

You went to cut him off but he shook his head, holding his hand up.

"I know that that's not an excuse because we have a family, and I appreciate everything you do for me and our children. I hate that you ever doubt how much I care for you all. But I know now - my mum called me and told me how rundown you were when I wasn't here - and from now on I'm only going to La if it's absolutely necessary. I promise you that from now on you and our beautiful family are my number one priority, and I can only apologise because you should've been all along."

Sean and Lisa offered to take the kids, hearing your and Ethan's talk. He took you home, running you a bath and talking about random things, making you laugh non stop. It reminded you why you fell in love with him.

He made a point of 'de-stressing', ordering you whatever takeout you wanted and sitting in front of the TV, watching all your favourite movies.

--------------------

okay, this turned to shit but hey, it's okay.

who saw the new vid?!