hard work |e|

e t h a n ;

You woke up in the middle of the night, feeling the bed become soaked as your waters broke. You turned as much as you could, attempting to shake Ethan awake. 

"Ethan! Wake up! It's happening!" Eventually he opened his eyes and sat up straight, before rushing out of bed and gathering all your stuff to take to the hospital, as well as pulling on some sweatpants and a top. 

He came round and helped you up from the bed, guiding you down the stairs and into the car where he left you as he loaded the car - as quickly as he could - with everything you'd need for the next few days. 

"Okay, let's do this." He said as he put the key in the ignition, holding your hand tightly and gently driving towards the hospital. 

After what seemed like seconds - although you were extremely light headed from panting so much - you were in a hospital bed in one of the rooms, holding Ethan's hand. 

"Breathe, baby, are you breathing?!" 

"I just can't believe we're having our first baby!" He responded, wiping the nervous sweat from his brow. 

"You're a hard piece of work, Ethan Dolan." The two of you laughed, not realising it'd be one of the last moments of joy before the sleepless nights ahead of you. 

Short and completely random 🤷‍♀️