sleepy |g|

g r a y s o n ;

Your smile never left your lips - you'd had your last exam and were now finished your university course. You were confident that you'd done well and all of your hard work had payed off. 

Your phone rang on from the counter, Grayson's contact and a picture of the two of you filling your screen. 

"Hey baby!" You answered cheerfully, moving around the kitchen, making dinner for when Gray got home. He'd been hanging out with some old friends and then decided to drop by his parents house on the way. 

"Hey, I've just left so I'll be home in about an hour. How did your exam go?" His voice was slightly groggy and he yawned loudly - it'd been a long day for both of you. 

"It went great, talk when you get home? I'm just finishing dinner." You said your goodbyes to each other and hung up. 

Once dinner was ready you plated it up and put the plates in the microwave so you could heat them up when Grayson got home. You went into the living room, setting up Netflix to pass the time before he arrived. 

"Y/n, you home?" A loud voice woke you up, rubbing your eyes as you came around to consciousness. "Sorry, didn't mean to wake ya." He came over as you opened your eyes, leaning down and placing a kiss to your forehead. 

"It's okay, I've missed you." You pulled him on top of you, groaning at his weight, and wrapped yourself around him like a koala. 

He tried to pull away from you and stand up, but you clung to him as much as young could, moaning "just cuddle me" into his ear. 

"Let's eat first, then we can cuddle as much as you like." He chuckled at your sleepiness and turned on the microwave, heating the food up. 

You'd dosed back into sleep by the time Grayson reentered, wondering why you weren't responding to him. Your butt was up in the air, one arm hanging over the side of the couch. Grayson let out a hearty laugh, patting your butt and lifting you into his arms, carrying you into the dining room and carefully putting you in your seat. 

"You're the cutest." You mumbled, picking up your fork. Grayson made up around 95% of the conversation that night, but neither of you minded. He put the dishes in the sink, telling you he'd deal with them in the morning, and took you upstairs, tucking you into bed. 

He gently peppered your face with kisses before climbing in next to you, his strong arms lulling you into a calm and deep sleep, big grins on both of your faces'.

How's everyone doing? Happy Dolan twin Tuesday, btw ♡♡