poolside |g|

because England is extremely cold, this lil idea popped into my head

☝︎also, what a got piece'a meat my boyf is☝︎

g r a y s o n ;

You'd grown up being a neighbour and family friend of the Dolan's. You and cameron were like best friends, even though you were a few years younger, the same age as her younger twin brothers: Ethan and Grayson. 

"I can't believe how hot it is!" Cam exclaims from the pool lounger beside you. You hummed in response, taking a long sip from your homemade slushy. 

"So hot..." Biting your bottom lip, you watched as Grayson pulled himself out of the pool, his muscles flexing and glistening in the bright sun, water dropping off of him and back into the water. As he stood, his swimming trunks hung low on his hips, showing off his prominent V-line. 

He cast his gaze in your direction, immediately turning away when he saw that you were staring at him. He turned back to Ethan, laughing at something he'd said - although he only did it because he felt awkward, he had no idea what Ethan had actually said. You coughed loudly, a blush forming on your cheeks from being caught. 

But who could blame you? Grayson was the closest possible thing to sex-on-legs. There was something about him, he could never look bad. When he was sick, he looked good. When he was tired, he looked good. Heck, he even looked good when he was crying. 

And he was protective over you, whenever a guy checked you out, or whenever someone made a nasty comment online or to your face. He was always there. Again, it just made him cuter. His jaw would tick, and sometimes he'd cross his muscular arms, staring the perpetrator down until they practically ran away in fear. 

"Earth to y/n!" Cam waved her hand in front of your face, and you coughed again, spluttering up your slush. She patted your back, laughing loudly because she too, like Grayson, had caught you staring at him. 

"I've told you before, and I'll say it again - Grayson is shy - if you want something with him, you have to make the first move. Once he knows you want it too, he'll be a total Casanova." After a few seconds she scrunched her nose up, "I can't believe I just said that about my own brother."

"There's no way he likes me back." You muttered, putting your sunglasses on the top of your head, letting your hair down from the high pony tail it'd been in to keep it out of your face. 

"You're so blind, young one. He's been pining after you since the famous camping trip on 09." She got up from her seat, walking away before you could reply. Your attention turned back to the twins, both of which were pushing each other into the pool. 

"Dinner!" Sean called from behind the BBQ, a beer in his hands as he laughed and joked with your dad. Your moms were sat at the adults table, the kids table was a little further away from them. 

You tightened the strings on your bikini bottoms (gahahahah), making your way over to everyone. Lisa had laid out some buns, burgers and hot dogs on the kids table, along with some salad so that you didn't have to get up and interrupt their family conversations (basically them bitching about other parents from your old school).

Ethan and Grayson started talking, laughing with your sibling(s) (if you don't have any then ignore that bit). 

You were making up your burger when a pair of strong hands placed themselves on your hips, moving you out of the way a bit before releasing their hold on you. Turning your head to the side slightly, you noticed how close Grayson was to you, standing directly behind you, back to extremely muscular, bare chest. 

"Can you make me one? You're way better at it than me." His chin was millimetres away from resting on your shoulder, and his hands lightly grazed the top of your legs as he bent ever-so-slightly. "Its so hot today!" He groaned in your ear, his hands closer to the exposed skin of your thighs.

"Yeah, you're so hot." You handed him his hand burger, before slapping your hand over your mouth, "IT'S HOT, it's hot, not-you know what, I'm just gonna..." You went to go and sit on the other side of the table, but Gray grabbed ahold of your wrist, pulling you into his chest and kissing you with everything he had in him. 

When the two of you pulled away, his hand cupped your cheek, "I've wanted to do that for so long." Your arms wrapped around his neck at his words, pulling him in for another kiss.

Ethan started cheering, shouting "FINALLY! MOM, DAD, I TOLD YOU THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN. CAM YOU OWE ME $20." drawing everyone's attention. You blushed, knowing your parents, and Grayson's, had seen the two of you making out.

And after that, you barely left each others sides.