famous |e|

e t h a n ;

After the twins went on MTV, things blew up for them. Paparazzi started following them everywhere and there were headlines of them on every social media platform you went on. So when you started dating Ethan, it wasn't kept a secret for long. 

The same went for when you got engaged, married and pregnant with your first and second child. 

One day, Ethan decided that he wanted to bond with his daughter and son, whilst you stayed at home, decorating the nursery for the third (and forth). 

"Okay babies," he knelt down in front of them, his son not understanding exactly what he was saying, but replying with gurgles and giggles. "We're gonna go outside to get in the car and go home. But, the big men with cameras are back, so you have to hold onto me, okay?"

His four year old daughter nodded her head, she'd always hated the attention from fans and paparazzi, it was extremely overwhelming for her. 

Stepping out of the restaurant, Ethan held his one year old close to his chest, clinging tightly to his tiny daughters hand as she walked closely by his side. 

The paparazzi' were pushing and shoving their cameras in your family' face. His daughter started to get scared and cried silently as she stayed as close to her dad as possible. Soon enough, they were at the car and Ethan was strapping them both in. 

He noticed the tear stains on her cheeks, and caressed it gently. "It's okay now. We can go home and watch a movie? Mom might be mad that you're going to bed late but that doesn't matter." Your daughter was Ethan's everything. After finding out you were having two boys, and she'd be your only girl, he knew he'd have to savour every moment with her. 

She slowly smiled, pulling his head down to sloppily kiss his cheek. 

When he was done, he climbed into the drivers seat and started the very quiet journey home. He'd taken them for dinner, so they got stuck in the rush hour traffic on the way home. 

After half an hour, having only moved about fifty yards, Ethan groaned loudly in frustration and banged his hands against the steering wheel. Luckily your son was asleep, but your daughter watched quietly from the backseat. 

"Daddy?" She asked quietly, stifling a yawn and fumbling with her teddy bear - one that she took absolutely everywhere with her. He replied with a 'mhm', slightly more focused on finding a way to get home before your son slept too long and the two of you would inevitably be up with him the whole night. "Why do you have to be famous?"

"What do you mean, baby?" 

"Daisy's daddy isn't famous. She doesn't have the big camera men. I don't like the big camera men." His heart dropped, thinking his daughter didn't like the life he'd given her. He worked so hard to give you, and his kids, everything you could ever want or need. And he hated that the main thing he couldn't control was the thing that effected her the most. 

"Daddy and uncle Grayson used to make videos together. Remember the one's mommy used to show you before you went to bed?" He didn't know what else to say, looking at his daughter through the small mirror and seeing the ghost of a frown on her beautiful face. 

"But you don't have to worry about those big men anymore, because whenever I'm there, i'll always protect you from them." He'd finally found something to say, but when he looked back up to gage her reaction, she'd fallen asleep. 

He chuckled to himself, sitting in a silent care on his way home to you, questioning why he ever thought it was a good idea to be famous

I haven't updated in a while. 

I'm sad guys. I don't know if I want to post about it - maybe someone will relate and it won't only hep me, but them as well. But, I don't want to be one of those people. So, I'll hold off unless it gets worse. 

How's everyone doing? Nearly bob and rob season 3 time!

very unedited, as per