tattoos |e|

e t h a n ;

You were in the kitchen, preparing lunch and reading Lisa's homemade lemonade recipe, attempting to recreate it. Ethan was adamant that it was better than any other simple lemonade recipe and you didn't have the heart to disagree with him. Sometimes he'd do and say things that reminded you of the young Ethan you fell in love with.

Glancing outside, you smiled as you watched Ethan playing with your two young children, your dog running around and splashing in the small kiddy pool with them.

Whenever Grayson comes over, you have to clean everything from top to bottom, and make sure your dog stays in the back garden, but Ethan wouldn't let you not get a dog and deny his children with the companion he was never allowed to have.

"Daddy, what are those?" It's not that she'd never seen them before, but being only four years old, your daughter had never really thought much about. Anytime she did, it wouldn't be long before her attention was on something else.

"These are called tattoos. They're cool, huh?" She nodded, reaching out and placing a cold, wet hand on Ethans bare leg, tracing around the ones on his thigh.

"I get tattoo?" Your two year old son piped in, splashing around in the water.

"I think you're a little too small, bup." A pout formed on his little face, and Ethan focused on your daughter to avoid seeing his son upset.

"What do they mean?" She asked, now tracing over the ones on his ankle as he sat on the grass, legs bent and feet in the pool. He squirmed a bit as her small fingers brushed dangerously closely to the soul of his foot, tickling him.

"You see these ones, they're for your mommy, you and y/s/n." He held his arm out to her, pointing to the initials on his wrist. You walked out, lunch and jar of lemonade in hand, and both children became too busy with the thought of food to continue questioning Ethan.

Later that night, your daughter was in bed, but your son was being a nightmare. The three of you were sat downstairs on the couch. You hoped that if you had dinner and watched television with Ethan that eventually your son would fall asleep. But that wasn't the case at all. He was screaming so much that Ethan switched off the tv, turning to look at you, your son making grabby hands in an attempt to pull your hair.

"We don't do that!" Ethan warned, and his son stood up, with an angry face, and wobbled his way along the couch cushions, plopping himself down on Ethans lap.

In some kind of angry fit of rage, better known as a temper tantrum, his reached up and clamped a hand down on Ethan's lip, as well as grabbing a clump of his hair. Pulling both harshly, Ethan gasped in pain and you stood immediately to pull your son away.

However, before you could get to him, he released Ethan's hair and loosened his grip on his lip.

(call me dr. Seuss)

His crying subsided and instead giggles started falling past his lips, looking down at the 'create' tattoo that Ethan had gotten redone every time it faded.

Although you were angry with his bad behaviour, you were so relieved that he wasn't screaming anymore that you sat next to them, talking about the tattoo with your two year old.

"Honey, i'm home!" E sang as he entered the house, chucking his keys into the bowl and cheering when he got them in first try.

"Daddy, daddy, daddy! We're like you!" Both of his children came hurtling towards him, chucking themselves into his arms. He let out a loud laugh and smirked at you as you entered the hall from the living room.

Y/s/n had stickers covering his face and your daughter had some 'kiddies temporary tattoos' on her arms and legs. It was the summer holidays and you knew they'd be gone by the time that school started back up.

"Woah, you're so cool. Come here mama." His smirk still on his face, he beckoned you over. Somehow, he managed to balance both children in his arms, and pull at your sleeve, revealing your initial tattoos, identical to Ethan's.

(I don't think I need to say this but obviously instead of the initial of your first name (like E has) you have his. Unless your name starts with an E)

"We all got tattoos!"

I saw Grayson's snapchat story and this idea popped to mind. I wasn't sure what I was writing half the time as I'm really sick and so i'm topped up on calpol (dk if thats only a British thing - but its a kids medicine (the good one is literally for five year olds) so forgive me.

I really wanna get back into writing more. I feel like because I've been gone for a while, I've lost quite a lot of support on this book.

And I miss it guys.

Anywho, only nineteen days till Christmas.

What do you all think of this jacket thing?

So, I don't know if theres two different rumours, or they've been wrapped into one. But Ethan had a girls jacket in his truck? 1) he has a sister 2) he has a mum/mom.

Then there was a fan who posted a picture and said that Bryant took it then got her friend to send a message but she'd changed her friends contact to 'Grayson D' and then there are messages of the girl asking Grayson if they're official (it might be Ethan idek - it's all too confusing for me).

I just wanna say, bc everyone was getting so butthurt on twitter over it.

THE TWINS ARE ALLOWED GIRLFRIENDS. it may suck, because it's not you, I get that 100%. But they're two funny, nearly 18 year olds. Not to mention how good looking they are. One day they're gonna find someone, and would you rather them keeping that to themselves and not telling us because they're so worried everyone's gonna get mad and upset and hate on the person they love.

uGh things like this get me so worked up. AnYwAy, I love you guys, see you soon <3