called in |e|

e t h a n ;

You and Ethan had been called into your five year old daughters school, to talk to her teacher.

(Why do i always freaking make them 5?)

You were both worried as she'd acted strangely that morning. She couldn't look Ethan in the eye and would only talk to you. Which was bizarre as she was the biggest daddy's girl (even bigger than you aghh 😛😛)

"Hello, Mr and Mrs Dolan - if you would follow me." The teacher was a sweet women, she had to be - considering she works with young children. However, she looked at Ethan as if she'd never met him before. When, in reality, he was always dropping your kids off at the school.

The two of you trailed behind her, glancing at each other in confusion, everyone had been treating him weirdly.

You ended up in the headmasters office, sat opposite both your daughters teacher and the headmaster who had a face like thunder. You felt intimidated, like you were a little kid again, getting shouted at.

After a few minutes awkward silence, you cleared your throat and spoke up, "I'm sorry but we have to pick the others up from school in just under an hour - could you tell us why we're here?" Y/d/n's teacher threw you a gentle smile, leaning forward and placing her hand on the desk in front of you.

"Mrs. Dolan, you don't have to be afraid of him. He can't hurt you when we're here." You glanced at your husband who looked angry at the obvious accusation being thrown around about him.

"What is this about, if you don't mind me asking?" He sat forward in his chair, eyebrow raised and jaw clenched in anger.

"Y/d/n came to me during recess. She started crying and saying that she heard you smacking Mrs. Dolan last night. And heard her crying at you." Your and Ethan's heads shot towards each other, a blush forming on your cheeks, Ethan smirking discreetly at you.

"Listen, there has been a massive misunderstanding. I can assure you that Ethan doesn't - no, I'm sorry we need to leave. I'm sorry to have waisted your time." You stood abruptly, pulling your husband out of the school building.

"It's your fault for screaming so loud, baby."

okay i don't really know where this came from.
hope you've all been good.
requests are open as alway <3