bully |b|

g r a y s o n :

Your eight year old son y/s/n (didn't wanna use a name that I like incase one of you hate it. I know, I'm pretty kool) walked in through the front door, Grayson released you from his amorous (thanks sims for bettering my vocabulary) embrace.

"Hey buddy, how was school?" Grayson frowned when all he got in response was a quiet grunt and the back of your sons head.

You and Gray exchanged a few looks, but when you heard your sons bedroom door slam you knew you had to talk to him. Not only because he'd been quite disrespectful but because he didn't usually lose his temper, he was a happy kid.

Grayson followed you up the stairs like a lost puppy. You could hear small sobs coming from your sons room, your temper with him leaving you and before you could even process what was happening, Grayson had flung the door open, walking past you to enter.

"Mom, Dad? Get out of my room!" Your son yelled, burying his face in his pillow in a futile attempt to hide that he was ever crying.

"Not until you tell us what's going on!" You plopped down on the end of his bed, Grayson standing, looking down at you worriedly.  

After a few moments of silence your son sat up, wiping his eyes as he looked from you to your husband. He sighed heavily, rubbing his arm nervously.

"There's these boys at school, in the grade above me, they call me names and push me around. On the bus they make me sit alone and tell everyone I have cooties and no one wants to sit with me."

Grayson was furious, he kneeled down on the floor and took your crying son into his arms.

"I'll drop you at school from now on. I'll call up the school and have these boys dealt with. No one gets away with doing that to my son."

Your son was about to protest when Grayson kissed is forehead and marched out of the room, already dialing the schools number on his phone. You could hear him talking so you decided to distract your son, knowing that all it would do was worry him.

You laid down next to him, cuddling up to him. He may be eight but he was still your baby. His tiny arms wrapped around you and eventually his crying stopped, a soft sigh pushed its way through his lips as his breathing slowed, he was asleep.

Grayson reentered the room, seeing the two of you. He carried your son into your room. You changed him into some pyjamas and the three of you fell asleep together in your and Graysons bed.

e t h a n :

Your ten year old daughter had been acting strange lately and every time you tried to get her to open up about what was on her mind, she'd shoot you down with a quick 'I'm fine'.

You'd be an idiot if you couldn't see that she was the biggest daddy's girl out there, so you went to Ethan's office (where he edits videos), hoping he'd be able to help.

"Eth, can you talk to y/d/n? She's been acting really weird and I cant shake the feeling that something's going on." You sighed, wishing that she was able to talk to you.

Ethan immediately shut his laptop, standing up and walking over to you, "of course, nothing serious, is it?" He pulled you into his arms as you were obviously very distressed about the whole situation.

"I have no idea, she'll barely even look at me!" You shooed out of his office, and down the hallway until you were in front of your daughters bedroom door.

He knocked on her door gently, opening it when he got a soft 'come in'. Your daughter was sat on her bed, looking at her dollhouse. She didn't play with it too often but she always rearranged the furniture (all I did with my dollhouse ngl).

"Hey princess, what's going on? Mom told me you've been a little down recently." He sat down next to her, wrapping his arm around her. You peeked through the gap he'd left in the door.

She sank into his side, burying her head in his shoulder, "My friends hate me and I don't know why. They keep ignoring me, and they all roll their eyes at me and walk away whenever I try to talk to them." Her voice was barely above a whisper and you had to strain to hear her, piecing together the tiny bits you had heard to work it out. Your heart broke for her, feeling terrible you hadn't noticed, and even worse that it was completely out of your control, there was nothing you could do to help the situation.

"What?" He exclaimed, causing her to jump slightly, "They must be jealous, as they should be. You're smart, kind and funny. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." he lifted her onto his lap, wrapping his arms around her. "Don't tell your mom I said that, I'll be in big trouble." She giggled and you stifled a laugh.

Ethan looked at you through the crack in the door, giving you a wink. "I think I have some chocolate downstairs, come on." You made a run for the stairs, not wanting her to catch that you'd been spying on their conversation. She didn't want you to know and you should've respected that, as long as she told someone, it was fine.

You all snuggled up on the couch, watching y/d/n's favourite moofy, stuffing your faces with chocolate.

Your daughter felt much happier and went on to make some new, better friends.

〰 hey guys. I don't know if any of you get bullied but if you do, I'm here if you need to talk <3 〰