faint |e|

The twins had been on tour for a few months when you decided it was finally time to surprise Ethan, your boyfriend. You'd planned everything with Cameron, because she was with them in Australia, and Grayson. You had a long flight, but knowing you'd soon be in your boyfriends arms kept you going. 

You waited backstage, watching on a small screen as they jumped around, laughing and connecting with their fans, their second family. 

You were talking to one of the staff members, in love with her accent, only half hearing what she was actually saying. You were both interrupted by the gasping of the fans in the crowd and the worried shouts of Grayson. Looking to the screen, you too let out a gasp, rushing to the stage. Some of the crowd cheered as you went on, nearly all of the twins fans accepting of your relationship with Ethan, but the rest were too worried about him to acknowledge anyone else in the room. 

Gray helped take him backstage, as well as their bodyguard and some of the venues staff. Once was he was laying down on his back, the arenas paramedic guy (?) came and eventually Ethan was opening his eyes. 

His hand went straight to his head, and a loud groan left his lips. 

"I'm gonna quickly tell the fans whats going on, I'll be back in a sec." Gray spoke first, leaving just you, Ethan and the doctor in the room. 

"You're his girlfriend?" the doctor asked, and you nodded, E's head snapping towards you and a broad smile replacing the frown. "He hasn't been eating enough, and he's exhausted." You nodded, shooting Ethan a pointed look. 

The paramedic soon left the two of you alone. You turned back to Ethan, wrapping your arms around him and gently pressing your lips to his. 

"Why haven't you been looking after yourself?" you asked after pulling away, bottom lip jutting out in disappointment. He looked down and sighed. 

"There's so much going on back home and I miss you, and it stresses me out that I can't be everywhere I want at one time." you nodded, not wanting to agitate him further. 

"Come on, let's get you back to the hotel. We can cuddle all night and buy as much room service as you please." He grinned, nodding eagerly and accepting your hand to help him up. 

You spent the rest of the evening, focusing all your attention on your boyfriend. Grayson came in at one point, checking on Ethan, ending up cuddling him on the other side of the bed. 

a Dolan twin sandwich sounds so good.