saving grace |g|

two people have asked me for one like this, and i don't know if i published one like this for the first person so i guess this counts <3

g r a y s o n :

After getting married, Grayson's fans seemed to lose interest in him. He didn't seem attainable in their eyes and so he lost their support. Due to this, the twins made much less on their videos and eventually had to stop making them as they didn't make them happy anymore. They made them depressed.

You had a past was mental health, and not a good one. Finding Grayson solved your problems until he started feeling the same way. He wasn't fun to be around, but you weren't either. So you decided that being miserable together was a million times better than being miserable apart. You loved Grayson with every fibre of your being, but on one particular day it all just seemed like too much.

Your apartment was small, and the electricity was constantly on the blink (don't know if that term is used outside of England but basically it means it doesn't work). You never had food in your fridge because it was a struggle for you and Grayson to scrape the money for it. But despite everything there was never a day where you regretted the decision you made to marry Grayson. Your love for each other made everything worth it.

You were very open with each other about your feelings, and so neither of you wanted to leave the other alone for too long. But Gray was trying to find a place that would hire him so that you wouldn't have to struggle so much, and you were stuck at home with nothing to do but think about how your life had gone downhill.

Your were snuggled up under a blanket on the couch, in many layers of clothing to keep yourself warm. Moving to New Jersey was starting to seem like a mistake, because the winters were colder here than they were in California.

You felt miserable, but you knew the second Grayson walked through the door that everything would feel a little bit normal again, and you were just waiting for that. You hated that you depended on someone else so massively, but knowing that he did too made you feel slightly better about it.