Starbucks |e|

e t h a n ;

A new Starbucks had just opened up around the corner from his and Grayson's new apartment in Los Angeles. It was a hot day and it was Grayson's turn to edit this weeks Tuesday video. Ethan decided that he'd make a Starbucks run as a surprise for Grayson. 

After all, they're just two basic white girls.

He entered the clean, newly opened store, taking in the intoxicating scent. His smile faltered when his eyes fell on you, stood behind the counter, laughing along with the customer you were serving. 

"Hey, what can I get you?" Your eyes lit up when you spoke and he was at a loss for words. He stood there, staring at you. Uncomfortably, you let out a nervous laugh, pushing your hair back over your shoulder gently. 

"Uhhhh... I'll have a trenta pink drink, and a trenta double chocolate chip frappucino with cream." He managed to stutter out, somehow remembering his favourite drink and what Grayson liked to order on a hot day. "Name?"

"Errr... Ethan."

Once he'd paid - a snobby looking customer practically pushing him down to the end so that she could order - he waited for the drinks and left promptly, too nervous you'd be looking to look back at you. 

"Sir, wait!" He heard your soft voice calling after him and he turned around. You held out a $5 bill, explaining to him that you didn't have a chance to give it to him.

"Oh," he took it from your hand, "thanks!" he muttered, scratching the back of his neck nervously. He wash blushing, and you chuckled lowly at how cute he was. 

"Well, 'Errr Ethan', I'll see you around." You winked at him, turning and walking away, smiling as his laugh echoed around you. 

☽Short but I kinda like it☾