halloween |b|

let's celebrate the fact that I published this when I asked if I should but it wouldn't go up until now 👍

g r a y s o n :

"Okay, everyone got their bags?" You stood in front of your children, holding your youngest, as she couldn't walk yet. 

You'd decided you'd all go trick or treating as a family, as it had never ended well when they went with their friends.

"GRAYSON GET YOUR BACKSIDE DOWN HERE NOW OR WE'RE GOING WITHOUT YOU!" The baby in your arms laughed and the rest joined in as Grayson came bouncing down the stairs, rushing towards them. He picked up your daughter, pretending to eat her. 

"Let's go!" 

You already knew that this night was going to be fun. Not only did you have to watch over your three children, but also Grayson. It was like you had four kids sometimes. 

The whole way he was carrying the two children that you weren't, the bigger ones. They hung off him and couldn't stop laughing as he jumped on purpose to make the giggle. 

"Grayson, please be careful!" You yelled, quite far behind them. You still had a baby body and it was difficult to move fast without feeling a strange need to pee. 

He ignored you, or maybe he just couldn't hear you, and started to run down the driveway of one of the houses on your street. Catching up, you resting your head on his shoulder, panting out in exhaustion. He laughed, kissing your forehead.

 Soon enough, the door opened, and in unison your children, and Grayson, yelled "TRICK OR TREAT!"

e t h a n :

"I'll go make some popcorn, you get the movie ready?" You nodded at your boyfriend, smiling at the chaste kiss he gave you as he walked past. 

You'd never liked horror movies, but you'd somehow let Ethan convince you to watch on. After all, you were the reason he wasn't going trick-or-teating, you owed him this much. 

Switching on the TV in the living room, you logged into your and Ethans shared Netflix (now that's relationship goals). Finding the one he'd told you to set up, you shrank back into the couch at the movies picture. 

"Ethan, are you sure this is the one? It looks pretty scary. And you said it wouldn't be." You called out, not able to see much due to all the lights being off. 

You could hear the sound of the microwave finishing and the popcorn kernels popping, but no Ethan. 

At first you didn't think much of it, he probably just couldn't hear you. But after a while, the picture on the screen, as well as Ethan not replying as you continued to call out to him, you started to freak out. 

Deciding to look for him, you went into the kitchen, where the bag of popcorn was sat on the counter, still popping, and your boyfriend was nowhere to be seen. A sweat formed on your head and you started to panic even more. 

A hand clamped down on your mouth and you screamed. Thrashing around in Ethan's arms. Obviously you didn't know it was him, until he started laughing. 

You glared at him, taking the popcorn with you upstairs, where you didn't let Ethan in until he'd begged like a dog for at least two hours. 

Right so obviously this is extremely late. I mean, it's closer to Christmas than it is to halloween (IM SO EXCITED SKBFISIGWABLGHBW) 

I know I've been bad at updating but I'm currently extremely ill, with expected glandular fever (I have to have a blood test to find out if I actually have it but my mum had it and she recognises the symptoms. blood test this Thursday but I faint every time I have one so that's fun.)

I also have a lot going on at school so, unlike I have in the past, I'm not going to promise I'll be updating regularly, but if I get any requests (especially ones that I feel good about) or I get inspiration from something then I'll definitely write and publish ASAP.

Just please bear with me. 

What do you all want for Christmas? I asked for the twins red jumper (the Christmas one obvs) but - even though I told her like twenty times - my mum didn't remember that it was limited time and so the day after it went off the website she told me she'd order it then but it wasn't there anymore :(

ALSO $20 TO GET IT SHIPPED TO ENGLAND? I THINK NOT. 

Sorry for that little A/N (pretty much the same length as the actual imagines)

Thanks guys, you mean so much to me. ILYSM.