panic attack |g|

-GraysonsSlut hope you enjoy ♡

g r a y s o n ;

You'd found out something that completely threw you off your recent good mood. You've struggled with a lot of emotion based problems throughout your life, but when you met Grayson just over a year ago, all of that changed.

He never failed to make you smile even on your worst days.

But when you received this troubling news, you could barely look at him. He came home from filming with Ethan and you were glad he didn't notice anything wrong with you. Or at least thats what you thought. He noticed how you couldn't quite meet his eyes and how said you'd rather go to bed than watch TV with him. You never usually miss a chance to snuggle up to him and watch your favourite shows.

And he especially noticed when you faced the other way in bed, not resting your head on his chest and cuddling him.

So when he was woken at one in the morning, to the sound of your sobs downstairs, his first instinct was to run downstairs and make sure you were okay. Not because if he thought you were fine the day before he wouldn't, but because he was worried there was something seriously wrong.

He found you in the kitchen, sat at the island with a cup of water sat in front of you. You were visibly shaking and your tears were falling uncontrollably, you'd given up on trying to wipe them away a few minutes ago.

"Baby? What's wrong?" You jumped at the sound of his voice and shook your head, trying to calm your breathing. Gray had learnt many techniques about how to deal with panic attacks after dealing with them himself and now that he wants to help you with yours.

"Try and drink some water, baby. I'll get you an heat pack." Your doctor/counsellor had said that something hot 'reverses the stress response and triggers parasympathetic relaxation' as when you're stress your hands usually get cold.

(thats a tip I've found really useful so may work for some of you. Cold things like ice packs also work bc I'm quite a sensory person and when I panic its nice to have a little shock so I know I'm not actually dying)

After about ten minutes, Grayson had led you into the living room and sat you down on the couch. Your head was in his lap as he gently massaged your scalp, another useful technique that helps calm down during or after a panic attack.

"What's got you worked up?" His voice was so soft you could barely hear it. He helped you sit up and immediately cupped your cheeks in his large hands.

"Grayson, I'm pregnant." You hadn't expected to blurt it out quite like that, and you could tell that he hadn't expected it either. You were nineteen and he'd only just turned twenty. Slowly, but surely, his shocked face turned into a wide grin.

"No way!" He jumped to stand, pulling you up with him.

You stayed up until three in the morning, planning stuff until you finally convinced Gray to go back to bed.

Even when you were under the covers, everything having been silent for a few minutes, he started mumbling his excitement to you.

And suddenly you felt stupid for being so worried what he would think.

I'm gonna be real for a min guys, I always feel like my imagines suck ass. But I get comments that say I should update and that they love my imagines (shoutout to you guys for being amazing) and then I feel really good. Then I write another one and it happens again.

That's random but it just came to mind and I started writing it so that's what you're getting 😂