rant

i'm not sure how many of you will read this, but i felt that it had to be said.

Jake Paul acts like an immature idiot and treats people with disrespect and treats every situation as a joke.

He's not as funny as he thinks he is and of course that's annoying.

But that doesn't mean that people from the Dolan's fanbase, or people from Shawn or Hayes' fanbase should bring him down. Everyone makes mistakes and everyone gets caught up in the moment sometimes.

I've seen people comparing the twins to Jake, making the twins sound like way better people than Jake. And by the way he's been acting, the twins do seem like better people.

But it isn't our job to point that out. Jake is doing it by himself.

There are fans of the Dolan that are also fans of Jake. It's unfair to put them in that impossible position of having to choose a side or they're not 'true fans'

Honestly, it's disgusting. And whether they still are or not, the twins were once best friends with Jake and i'm sure they wouldn't be best pleased if they saw their fans were bringing others down.

I'm not sure if this made any sense, but it's been really bothering me.

All I'm saying, is if you are one of the people that even considers sending something, on any platform, that isn't nice - not just about Jake, about anyone - put yourself in their shoes. He did something stupid and it got him loads of views, to him that's all that matters. Let him do that and suffer the consequences himself, without millions of people - people that are his friends fans - putting him down. NO ONE deserves to have an army of people against them.

anyway, i have nothing to do for the next few days, so requests are welcomed <3