ikea |e|

e t h a n ;

When the twins came home from tour (2017 guyz bc i have a feeling in my gut (which is usually right ;)) and i think they're announcing tour tonight aghhhh) Ethan already knew that he wanted to move out with you.

He'd told his fans about you whilst on tour because he needed to be able to tweet about how much he missed you when you weren't replying because you were working/at school/sleeping due to the different time zones.

Your main problem with moving out with Ethan was leaving grayson. The two can't survive without each other. Grayson managed to help you find two apartments a few doors down from each other in a nice complex somewhere in la.

Your apartment had three bedrooms, so you were extremely excited about being able to decorate them, knowing only one was to be used for someone (you and eth) to sleep in.

You wanted to wait for Ethan to get home before you decorated, it made your first apartment together more sentimental, so for three weeks you slept on a blow up mattress and ate out for every meal as the apartment was completely empty.

"We've got loads to do today," you motioned around your empty house, pointing at Ethan who lay half-naked on the blow up mattress.

"Does any of that stuff involve sex?" He grinned cheekily, beckoning you over to him.

You shook your head disapprovingly, tapping your chin and looking out of your window, thinking about where to start.

"Bup, let's go to ikea!" He shrieked suddenly, knowing how much you love ikea. (Honestly it's my fav and their chocolate twists hoe my goodness. lol I only go there for the food).

You jumped up and down, throwing some sweatpants and a jumper at him as it was nearing winter.

You wondered around for a while, Ethan following you aimlessly and you putting anything that looked aesthetically pleasing into the cart.

Ethan kept on making sex jokes and you'd get disapproving looks from the older shoppers, the younger ones either laughing or just staring at you for a while before rolling their eyes and walking away.

You got to the living room section, sitting one the couch you liked the most, you looked up at your beautiful boyfriend.

"What about this one?" You patted the spot next to you, admiring the rest of the room scene (didn't know what to call it but they're the other reason I go to ikea).

"It's nice, it'd go with that stuff. And if you want the walls white," he nodded seriously, taking you off guard as the rest of the time he'd been messing around. He hovered over the seat next to you, pushing down on the comfy material.

"I know how we decide," he exclaimed, pointing from the one you're sitting on to a similar one that you also liked. you nodded for him to continue, "how comfortable would you be having sex on this one?" you groaned, shoving him away from you.

His laugh filled the store, as he picked up one of the tags in the plastic wallet attached to the couch.

"Babe at least wait for us to get home," he winked jokingly as you groaned due to the stares you were getting.

You spent the next four hours buying enough furniture to fill all the rooms of your house, it was a good thing Ethan had recently bought quite a big car. You also had to get one of those vans. You bought way too much stuff.

You were strangely excited about putting together all the flat-pack furniture (I love it pls don't judge or say you don't love it too). E stopped on the way home, getting drive thru dinner.

You decided that, as you both didn't have anything to do the next day, you'd put the flat-packs down in the room that furniture belongs in and make it the next day.

"I think we definitely got the right couch. Doesn't look like it gets too sweaty. Leather would've been a definite no-no," he winked at you again, once you finally got all the boxes in and showed the men out.

"You need to stop otherwise I'm taking all of this and moving in with gray." He frowned, pulling you on to the couch with him.

"I love you," he said, smiling up at you, kissing your lips gently.

"I love you too..." you replied, pulling a cheeky grin, "nearly as much as I love ikea."

--------------------

Okay so I'm so freaking excited for tonight's video.

Who else thinks it's gonna be about 2017 tour? They've given so many hints about it being that.

If you don't then what do you think it's about?

Also I reached 1k on my dt twitter fan account.

so yeah, I know this is rubbish but I have revision and I wanted to update bc otherwise I'd forget.

Love you all :p