hey sister |b|

g r a y s o n ;

"Don't be like that, he'll love you!" You we're beyond nervous. As one of Grayson's best friends, James Charles took up a large part of his heart, and he wanted to share everyone that he cared about with you, his girlfriend.

"I'm so nervous Gray, I've loved him since the start. Even when he went through that one really tragic phase." You rambled, stopping when he covered your mouth with his large hand.

"Breathe baby, if me and Ethan are able to be friends with him, he's clearly easy to be around. You know how awkward we can be. Honestly he talks so much that it won't matter if you can't think of what to say." Ethan laughs at Grayson's words from the backseat, scrolling through his twitter carelessly. Although you were his best friend, Ethan thought you were way too extra in times like these. Ironic right? Considering he's the most extra person you'd ever known. And you have 261 friends on Facebook.

"Alright, alright. I'm fine." You sit back in your seat, throwing a confident smile his way.

"Good because we're here." You sat up again suddenly, head flying towards the window, a sharp 'WHAT' flying from your mouth. Ethan gave you a look through the mirror, rolling his eyes and getting out of the car once gray had parked.

It was a nice looking apartment building in a nice part of Los Angeles, but that didn't do anything to make you feel better. "Come on you big baby." Grayson laughs, undoing your seatbelt and lifting you out of the car, pulling you by your hand towards the entrance.

The lift (or elevator don't come for me) was out of service, so you had the whole six flights of stairs for you anxiousness to fester and grow into something completely ridiculous.

After a quick knock from Ethan, the door pretty much opened straight away. "Hey sisters! Come in," the boys walked in before you, and James stopped when he saw you. "You're even prettier in person! Grayson hasn't stopped talking about you." He pulled you into a hug, whispering 'I'm jealous.' Into your ear.

A snort left you, and you didn't even care. You weren't embarrassed, like you had been when you met some of the boys other YouTube friends, because James seemed cool, and gave off an amazing vibe.

You spent the majority of your time at James' house getting to know him, whilst Gary had his arm around you. (Okay so I know I spelt Gray wrong but it made me laugh so you can let me off the hook w that one). At one point someone ordered Starbucks and Taco Bell via postmates, and you thanked whoever it was because you hadn't eaten in at least two hours.

"Please let me do your makeup. Imagine the title I could use 'DOING GRAYSON DOLANS GIRLFRIENDS MAKEUP' think of the views that would get."

Obviously you said yes, getting to be a part of James' channel, that you'd been a fan of for so many years, seemed surreal.

It was a fun day, and you were slowly starting to feel more comfortable to be a part of Grayson's world, after meeting one of his many amazing friends: sister James Charles.

e t h a n ;

You didn't watch much YouTube. You were a fan of a few people, and obviously you watched the twins. But, you'd never really been a fan of makeup, so watching makeup tutorials didn't interest you, and drama on YouTube didn't either. You stuck to conspiracy theory videos and 'my boyfriend buys my outfits', stuff like that.

So when Ethan brought you to a get-together at James Charles' apartment, you didn't know what to do.

Half of the people there - that Ethan didn't necessarily know or like - were friends of James, and looked at you as if you should know who they are, like they're your superior.

Ethan was discussing video ideas with Grayson and Ricky Dillon in the living room when you wandered into the kitchen to get yourself a drink. A girl with blonde hair was sat at the counter, talking to a tattoo covered guy with large muscles. She looked over as you poured your drink.

"Hey I'm y/n." You held your hand out to shake hers, and she scoffed. "You are...?" She looked at you shocked, turning to look at the man in front of her in disbelief, as if you were lying about not knowing her.

(Okay so I acc like tana mongoose but it's just easier to pretend she's a bitch - which she's not okay, so that's not what I'm saying. I just needed someone and she popped up on my insta feed first)

"I'm tana, you know, rich, famous YouTuber?" She got down from the counter, folding her arms over her chest and getting up in your face.

"Actually, no I don't know. Which is why I asked." You weren't usually a feisty person, but when someone annoyed you, or was rude to you, you always stuck up for yourself.

Just as she was about to yell, or so it seemed by the angry expression on her face, James came in to save the day like some kind of guardian angel.

"Okay calm down Tana." He laughed, making the whole situation seem like it was put on, placing his hands on your shoulders and steering you into the other room, where your boyfriend noticed your red cheeks, he could tell you'd been irritated by something and was about to make his way over when he saw you getting along with his best friend, so decided to give you a moment.

"She can be a bit like that sometimes, but she's a good person. Probably just had a little too much to drink. I'm James, I don't think we've met properly, which is insane considering you're dating my boyfriend." You couldn't help but laugh, eyeing him up playfully.

"Thank you for calming me down. I don't think I'd like it getting out that I attacked a famous YouTuber. His fans have only just started to like me."

"Oh sister, my fans have only just started to like me." He laughed jokingly, glancing behind his shoulder to catch Ethan's eye. "I think your man wants you back." You both wander over to E, and he slings an arm over your shoulder, kissing your temple and whispering in your ear to ask if you're alright.

"You've got a good one there, Ethan. But you know where I am if it doesn't work out."