daughters first period |e|

(OMG Grayson: "one time I actually had appendicitis and the school nurse sent me home because she thought I was on my period."

Ethan: *eats pizza* "I'm not even on my period."

GRAYSON SAID VAGINA AND I CRINGED IDK WHY UGHHHHHH)

e t h a n ;

Your son had been invited for a sleepover at his best friends house but had gotten scared and started crying because he missed you. His friends mum/mom called you immediately and you dropped everything and went to pick him up (he's like five or something I guess. Whatever 😂), leaving Ethan and your thirteen (that's how old I was so okay) year old daughter at home.

Your daughter got a stomach cramp, laying herself down on her bed, pressing against her lower abdomen. She got scared that it was appendicitis, one of her friends had recently gotten it and told their whole friendship group that it felt like a bad stomach ache.

(Apparently some girls mistake appendicitis as period cramps because period cramps can be worse)

She made her way to the bathroom, wanting to brush her teeth so she could go to bed. When she looked in the mirror she could see (either it's a full body mirror or she has really long legs) a red stain on her white jeans (you're welcome pia_stoney ). She tried not to scream, thinking through what it could possibly be and coming up with the conclusion that she was riding the crimson wave.

She ran down the stairs, as fast as she could with her aching insides.
"Mom!" She called over and over, searching the house for you, finding Ethan sat in the dining room on his laptop.

"Hey sweetie, your moms picking y/s/n up, she'll be home soon. What's wrong-" he noticed the stain on her trousers (pants, don't be picky okay :))

Her face turned bright red, she turned around to run back upstairs, burying her head in her pillow.

A few minutes later Ethan entered her room with a soft knock, placing a hot chocolate (with whipped cream and marshmallows because he can afford those 😂) down on her bedside table.

"Y/d/n, I think your mom has some stuff for that - I'll be back in a second. Don't be embarrassed, I'm your dad." He left without another word, your daughter peering up at the steaming mug of everything that matters in the world.

True to his word, Ethan returned with a pack of sanitary towels, just as you walked through the front door with your crying son clinging to you.

Ethan took him from you, taking him to his bedroom whilst explaining what had happened. You checked on your daughter, she told you how sweet Ethan was and after making sure she had everything she needed, giving her some Advil (that's like paracetamol or ibuprofen, right?) and a hot water bottle, you went and thanked Ethan for what he did.

(That sounds suggestive but idgaf)

〰 yaaaaay, let's celebrate the shitness of this chapter. Whoooooop. So this is the Ethan one, I did just a Grayson one and would've felt bad if I didn't do just an Ethan one. I love them so much aghhh. Just realised this makes no sense - I wrote one just for Grayson first and then wrote this but posted this first because obviously I love confusing myself 〰